4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad.
This was not a bad read at all, believable plot that's easy to follow,just a little bit annoyed that the ending is in a sequel. Oh well I suppose the author is entitled to a little bit more for his work.
Published 17 months ago by andrewmed

3.0 out of 5 stars History repeated
Many moons ago in the 1980's I read The Churchill Commando by Ted Willis.
Mr Willis had the same sort of ideas of retribution and justice. Yes us oldies do write reviews.
Perhaps my age reflects my comments.
Whilst the story line is OK I personally found the violence just a bit to graphic and OTT.
The end game seemed to run out of steam and ideas. Yes...
Published 13 months ago by Anthony V

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced page turner from a good story teller, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: SAS JUSTICE! SPECIAL FORCES DEMOB: BAD SAMARITANS I (Kindle Edition)
The author really knows how to write a fast paced, action packed novel and page turner.
I would have given it 4.5 had it not been for the, in my opinion, excessive, graphic violence.
Congratulations for having the balls to write about paedophiles and alerting us to how devious they can be. Absolutely shocking, everyone should read these parts and be warned!
I do not know the author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 23 Mar 2013
I normally read Andy McNabb and Chris Ryan books but as this was free I thought I'd give it a go. I was engaged enough to buy the second book which although not as well edited or proof written as this was an excellent continuation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Martyn, 19 Mar 2013
Couldn't put it down. Real pageturner. Can't wait to start part 2. Brilliant grafic detail. Hope there's a film but wouldn't be as good as the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you on your toes, 16 Mar 2013
Very gripping, one of those books you don"t want to fall asleep, Have bought the second book and the plot thickens, don"t want to get to the end. Very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars An ok read, 13 Mar 2013
This is,as I say,an ok read,nothing more,nothing less. But good enough to have a look at the next book in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 7 Mar 2013
First book on my kindle really enjoying it cant put it down Hope to buy more later.Like anything about the SAS.

5.0 out of 5 stars eyeopener!!, 7 Mar 2013
K. Gibb ""avid reader"" (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
it wasn't what I was expecting, sometimes it was shocking to read but true to life I suppose, but it was gripping and once you started you couldn't put it down wanting to know what happened next. it leaves you hanging at the end, so I can't wait to read next book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sad justice bad Samaritans (1), 3 Mar 2013
Very good well written by the writer has done a great deal of research about firearms and the tasks of the police and fire arms squad

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent and very gripping, 3 Mar 2013
very good story,i have just started reading book 2. I hope that there is a follow up in book 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Honest, 28 Jan 2013
Its not the best written book you will ever read but it does run along at a tidy pace. Try it

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›