5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10
Bought this for a friend who was looking for something hard wearing for work. He gave it 10/10. So good he is wearing it as casual wear. Had a lost delivery but as soon as I contacted supplier they offered full refund or another delivery. 2nd delivery was really quick. Thanks Dom. For me cost offset any delay with delivery.
Published 7 months ago by John

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
polecam
Published 6 months ago by Magdalena Adamska

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 25 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-made bit of kit, 15 Nov. 2014
I've given this a 5, even though it's a tad large for me, but it will do in the Summer as a jacket.

The material, buttons and stitching are all of high quality. The pockets are large.

I can't really see the point of digicam as cam, if you see what I mean, but it makes a coll fashion-statement, even thought I'm not sure of the content of that statement :-)

Delivery was far quicker than usual for the supplier. But I see that they are still charging a flat-rate postage for each item, with no reduction for quantity. But I'll leave it at a 5, because the shirt is still cheaper than from at least one other supplier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome kit!, 26 Jun. 2014
Really keeps boththe heat off in a game, and the BB's, great price, slight hiccup at first, since my original product got lost, however, the company replaced it and sent me a new one out, practically the next day, at, I'm sure, great hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual camo., 25 Jun. 2014
Good quality. fits well, nice to have something that others don't have. same jacket £40+ in army surplus store. can wear when out in country or about town.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jacket, 25 Jun. 2014
J. D. Ruddick - See all my reviews
Great jacket, good quality, great fit, a very good purchase. Happy with the purchase of this item. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fitting camo, 19 Oct. 2014
80% poly' 20% cotton. Wear on its own or with t shirt in winter . Tough comfortable material. Super handy double button pockets. Nice faded camo. Great fit with room to move. Excellent for work,fishing or weekend with jeans. Waited a month for delivery but well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand new original great quality. I went for XXL which is a ..., 26 Feb. 2015
Brand new original great quality. I went for XXL which is a size up from my normal size but fits great, recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Mil-Tec BDU Combat Shirt ACU Digital (Apparel)
polecam