5.0 out of 5 stars I am really pleased with this purchase
I am really pleased with this purchase. I have large wrists so ordered the 9 inch version which fits a treat. I particularly like the clasp which slides in to hold it in place with the help of a magnet. The leather is of a good quality and should last. I doubt if I could purchase anything as good for the price anywhere else. Buy one and you won't be disappointed.
Published 4 days ago by P Milburn

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality but OK for the money
Low price item and I guess the quality of the item is what you'd expect. The catch is a bit difficult to operate as the two pieces don't slip together well and the plaiting of the leather is not the best.
Published on 9 April 2013 by Cuzzy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality but OK for the money, 9 April 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars The clasp was jammed, 23 April 2014
G. Fergus "jollyjambo" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This looks very good despite being inexpensive and appeared fine when it was received. Unfortunately the clasp was jammed and couldn't be opened. Correspondence with the Seller was answered promptly but wasn't particularly helpful. A request for a refund was met with a request to send a photo of the item and I eventually had to request a refund through Amazon. I cannot really recommend this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap to buy, cheap in appearance., 1 April 2014
This item was delivered promptly and was well packaged.
The bracelet looked cheap and felt more like plastic than leather. The clasp was supposed to be magnetic, I think, but would not stay closed. I would not recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really pleased with this purchase, 19 May 2015
This review is from: Konov Jewellery Braided Genuine Leather Mens Cuff Bracelet Wristband, Stainless Steel Clasp, Colour Brown Silver, Length 9 inch (with Gift Bag) (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars it also looks and feels great, I have already received a nice comment as ..., 17 Oct. 2014
Arrived quicker than expected and well packaged,product fits my wrist perfectly and I have large wrists,it looks very well made and should last some time,it also looks and feels great,I have already received a nice comment as soon as I put it on,in short I am pleased with this and will look to buy other items from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Konov Bracelet, 2 May 2014
Toby (Abridge Essex) - See all my reviews
Im really very pleased with this bracelet. Top quality leather, with a steel clasp. The clasp has a magnet in it, which is sufficiently strong en ough to secure it. Excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive but stylish, 7 April 2014
Pleased with how the bracelet looks, feels and clasps securely. Not bad for the price and liked the useful bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful bracelet fantastic service, 21 Feb. 2014
Mrs. C. Bruce "genneth_cymraeg" (Northumberland UK) - See all my reviews
got this for my man for Valentine's, really pleased with the quality, even the little bag it came in is classy, really well made, great price too, and the delivery was brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift!, 27 Oct. 2013
Ordered for my husbands birthday sadly it's too big (ordered the large) but I'm hopeful that I can exchange this item as its very smart (waiting to hear)

5.0 out of 5 stars one that fits my big wrist at last, 17 July 2013
nice to get a bracelet that fits,exellent qaulity good fastening clip,soft leather,delivered before date,good value for money will definately use konov again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›