5.0 out of 5 stars Great song even greater cause
A truely fitting song for all football fans to unite with.
Lets not forget the injustice that has prevailed, please buy this so that the victims and their long suffering families can finally have the justice they so richly deserve.
Love the cover, as a blue nose, for me this isn't about football loyalties but justice, solidarity and humanity,
Published 19 months ago by Bluey59

1.0 out of 5 stars He ain't heavy enough!
I'm glad it made lots of money for the charity, but I'd rather hear the live version by the current 'Hollies'.
Published 18 months ago by Paul L

‹ Previous | 16 7 827 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother [Hillsborough Tribute Single 2012] (Audio CD)
I knew what to expect with the Hillsborough tribute and I wasn't disappointed. My son was part of that awful day, and it will never be forgotten.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 25 Feb 2013
I loved the original of this song and the singers on this version sing it just as well. Lovely to listen to and all for a good cause.

4.0 out of 5 stars . The Justice Collective How do you rate this product? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ., 23 Feb 2013
K. Pearson (Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The Justice Collective
How do you rate this product? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars CD, 23 Feb 2013
Yes, fills all the boxes, it saids what it is. My brother is delighted and has played it so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 Feb 2013
I have always liked this song and because it was for the Liverpool tragedy I decided to get it and am very happy I did so.

5.0 out of 5 stars He Aint Heavy He's My Brother., 22 Feb 2013
Absolutely brilliant single and very appropriate for the cause it was made for and whats more important it toppled the constipated wildebeast from the top spot at Christmas, Well done to all involved.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent version - not quite the Hollies but great cause, 22 Feb 2013
.Excellent version - not quite the Hollies but for a very good cause. Good luck to the Hillsborough families. We are all behind you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fitting tribute, 21 Feb 2013
Always loved this song, sung by the Hollies and also by the fab Osmond brothers in their shows. Always brings a tear to my eye, and this version moreso knowing it will help those families who have been lied to for years about the loss of their loved ones at Hillsborough. Justice for the 96......you'll never walk alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, 20 Feb 2013
Good song brilliant cause enjoyed it very much played well and all the time arrived quickly once released pre ordered

5.0 out of 5 stars liverpool fc, 19 Feb 2013
A great version of an old song and for such a good cause. A load of famous names are involved and what a good result. Also I liked the cover

‹ Previous | 16 7 827 | Next ›