on 14 January 2013
I have had this before on the iPod, lives up to the same standard but plays so much better on the kindle. It's a must buy really if you want a game that's going to last you if you don't mind it when things get a little bit tedious/ challenging.
on 25 November 2013
Brilliant, never thought getting my inner bond villain on would be so much fun
Slowly but surely I will consume the world
on 5 December 2013
This game is as much fun as it sounds and twice as addictive; definitely recommend for a casual or hard core gamer alike!
on 29 July 2013
By far the best game on Kindle.
Keeps getting better with each update.
It's great to see a game developer keep putting out such quality with each new level.
on 28 February 2013
If you've ever played Pandemic or something like that, you will find yourself at home in this awesome game.

While being a bit difficult for beginners, you will eventually learn the best way to evolve your disease into a global catastrophe. Unlike other Pandemic games, the world interacts. There are natural disasters, riots and even the Olympics. The inhabitants are also interactive, depending on the chosen difficulty. They will fight harder to cure diseases that kill, so be stealthy.

I recommend this game to anybody who loves strategy games, or just want to watch the world burn.
on 22 January 2013
Warning, this game is highly addictive. Several days after I bought this game I found myself playing it in 99 per cent of my spare time until I completed it after that there was no more game to play moreover this is a truly cracking game. I recommend thus game.
on 3 December 2013
A fairly simple concept, create a disease, as it infects new people you earn points to give your disease new abilities with the aim being to kill everyone. A really engrossing game as you need to constantly adapt to win and there's so many different ways to choose that it keeps you interested. Plus, win the game and unlock new types of plague for even more devastation. Great game.
on 4 July 2013
its an amazing game its worth more than its price though there is another game called pandemic or something and that is like this but this is better it is a bigger varietied game thAnk s for reading and enjoynwiping out the human race :)
on 1 January 2013
i study biomedical science at the university and I have to say that this game has helped me a lot with revision of many subjects, but it is also very addictive as something to pass the time with. It is very unlike most of the other games in that you are the bad guy. I kept finding myself to become very nervous whenever the scientists have found a cure for me! :-) I would really recommend it to anyone, even without prior knowledge of the field.
OK I looked at this and thought, it'll be OK probably put in 10 minutes or so. Wrong, it has to be my most played game on teh Fire HD. Its a game that combines simple game play with a stragegy system that is hard to beat, a classic combination a game that is a challenge thats easy to play. So I have now lost chunks of evenings and weekends to this.

So whats it all about, in theory the game is simple create and manage an infection to wipw out humanity. you start with a 1 infected person in a country of your choice and its up to you to spend DNA points to spread your disease and make it deadly, when the countries of the world notice your disease they will try to reasearch a cure. As you progress through the game (or buy the unlock package) you have different types of infections/diseases to play with, bacteria, virus, fungus etc each behaves a little differently and you have to play them differently as well.

I can only recommend this game its a great time waster, but its a little more than that its a good challenge.