on 10 February 2013
Note - I'm not reviewing the book itself (classic 1950s sci-fi though it is), just the conversion to Kindle.

It's a pretty good first attempt. There are some obvious glitches (mis-spelling, etc.), but I there's only one paragraph where I actually had difficulty working out what it was supposed to say.
on 3 September 2013
I first read the Skylark series about forty years ago, and my paperbacks were getting a bit worn, so when I saw it available on Kindel I had to have it.
I suppose that by todays standard it could be "corny" but I think it is science fiction at its best, I can not wait for the film.
on 14 January 2013
I had the skylark series, in paper form, many years ago when i was a student, but gave them away. Last year i was able to get books, 1,2 and 4 as ebooks, and thi9s was the first time that i have seen this book in kindle format
on 28 March 2013
Brillint SF writer ; this skylark series although written a long time ago is fantastic, I read them 40years ago and have just finished them again and still couldn't put them down the second time.
on 16 December 2013
Very Good Book . Very Good book. I loved read this book from end to end. Will have to get more books like this
on 7 March 2015
This was the series that got me into Sci-Fi, 39 years ago.
I still have the box set in paperback.
on 29 May 2016
first read the paper version years ago, nice to re-read.
on 7 August 2015
Great book by a great author.
on 30 November 2015
Excellent book great series
on 24 February 2013
ANY SCIFI READER WOULD LOVE THE EE DOC SMITH SERIES OF BOOKS. I HAVE ALWAYS JUDGED A BOOK ON ITS ABILITY TO HOLD ME IN THE DEPTH OF THE STORY RIGHT FROM PAGE ONE. DOC SMITH HAS CERTAINLY DONE THIS WITH ALL OF HIS BOOKS. THE STORY LINES ARE ENTHRALLING GLIMPSES INTO AN ADVENTURERS LIFE OF DAREDEVIL ACTION COUPLED WITH FLUKEY GOODLUCK, AND WHEN THE STAR CHARACTERS ARE THE EMBODIMENT OF PHYSICAL PERFECTION THAT WE WOULD ALL LOVE TO BE THEN YOU CAN'T HELP BUT GET DRAWN INTO THE PLOT OF THE VARIOUS STORIES. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A TOTAL SCIFI ADDICT THERE IS SUFFICIENT SENTIMENTALITY AND DOWN RIGHT MILLS AND BOON RELATIONSHIPS THAT YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BEGIN TO SEE IF THE COUPLES STAY TOGETHER ETC, ETC. THE SKYLARK SERIES IS PROBABLY THE BEST TO BEGIN WITH FOLLOWED BY THE LENSMAN SERIES THOUGH I WAS INTO VOLUME THREE BEFORE I WAS DYING TO GET THE NEXT VOLUME, STILL VERY ENJOYABLE.