on 12 January 2014
My daughter who loves her photography chose this for herself - arrived quickly, exactly as described, she is delighted! No hesitation recommending this product and the seller.
on 27 November 2013
This is a high quality item which fits very well. It is hard wearing and protects your phone very well. It doesn't obscure the camera lens at all like some other covers I have had. Would recommend this for quirkiness, quality and value.
on 11 May 2014
my phone has as many outfits as I do - it's fun to change skins or case covers to match moods or clothing - but this one attracts "oh cute" comments from friends. It also matches almost every outfit I wear. :-)
on 26 May 2014
Im very happy with this product . It fitted great on my phone and I have had many compliments about it . Really couldn't ask for more.
on 25 August 2013
Excellent design and quality product. It was beyond my expectations. Fit perfectly to my Samsung Galaxy mini S3. Thanks for all
on 30 August 2014
still using it good protection for my phone