5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money :-)
Published 23 months ago by Stef Wreyford

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not hard wearing
Published 11 months ago by Sophiee

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money :-), 4 Jan 2013
Stef Wreyford (Pulborough, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CUTE OWLS Pattern [BLACK] SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300 (L) Shock Resistant Neoprene Mobile Phone Case, Cover, Pouch (Electronics)
I had tried the flip-type cases for my Galaxy S3 & found them very cumbersome. I tried a woollen sock but it kept slipping off. So I saw this on Amazon & thought I would give it a go as it was very little money & I loved the design (I'm neurotic about animals & cute animal items even though I'm 37!!!). It was delivered really quickly & was exactly as it says on the tin, so to speak. It is a quality product & seems pretty robust. My S3 sits perfectly in it, & as such does not full out, so is fully protected. And the best thing? I get a phone case with cute owls on it!!! Definitely worth the money & would certainly purchase again, although I think this is going to last & last! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 28 April 2013
I've recently purchased a new phone, the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and my old phone case would no longer fit my new phone. I then saw this product and purchased the cute owl case. It is exactly what I need to keep my phone clean and protected. It is great value for money and arrived swiftly and is exactly how it is described above. Who doesn't love owls? It's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 1 Feb 2014
This case is a perfect fit for my S3, I feel happier knowing that the case has a bit of padding to it just in case I should drop it. The design is cute, and the price was good. No complaints.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not hard wearing, 29 Dec 2013
I bought this case to replace a very similar one with a different pattern which I bought when I bought my phone. The side seam of that one had come completely undone, to the point where it would not hold my phone anymore, and the top layer had begun to peal off. However, as the fabric they're made from is so great (prevented getting cracks despite the numerous amount of times my phone has dropped to my wooden floor), I decided to purchase a second one. The same thing happened again. While I'm not inclined to purchase a third, I would recommend this to anyone who wants a case for occasional outings, or to be used around the house. It's not really suited to everyday wear and tear.