on 4 November 2013
This costume arrived really quick. I tried it on straight away and had no problems. I am a 16 normally and found this fine, it wasn't snug and it wasn't to big. I left it out and let all creases drop out. The whig did not bother me - it fitted on over pony tail. The tie was not to tight either. One of the chains kept coming off but apart from that everyone said i looked fab in the costume and i felt good. I did buy a tutu to make the skirt come out bit more as in the dress it does not have enough ummff as in the pictures, Fab costume.
on 2 August 2014
Exactly what I was after.... I chose a smaller size based on other reviews, I was right to do so!
on 27 November 2013
This beetlejuice costume looked fabulous on, particularly as I wore beetlejuice leggings and fingerless gloves with it. I won our fancy dress competition. Very attractive and comfortable to wear.
on 18 October 2015
It looked alright, but to be honest, the front was very low at the sides, so you can see a bra. It's also not particularly flattering around the middle, I was expecting the material to be quite clingy, but it was quite baggy and unflattering....I've modified mine quite a lot to wear it, a shame as it was quite expensive.
on 28 September 2014
fits great in the waist but very big around the neck and shoulders, if a smaller size was ordered it woulnt fit in the waist, but nothing a few safety pins cant fix!!!! good material and good looking costume.
on 5 October 2013
After reading good reviews I decided to get this costume and I am so glad I did! It fits nice despite people saying it comes out big and its comfortable unlike most costumes that are itchy and uncomfortable. The wig was ok, would need a bit of hairspray and styling to get the desired look but overall this costume is awesome!
on 12 October 2014
This costume is great. It fits well although a little short for me. Would have been 5 star but lost a mark due to arriving with a stain mark on the sleeve.
on 13 November 2013
Great costume lots of great comments just the size was a bit big round the bust but feel the 6/8 would be to small
on 9 October 2015
Delivery was really fast (estimated time was 5 days and it arrived the next day). The dress itseld was in perfect condition, however the bow tie was really badly made and the wig is way too small. I knew this from the start and I just bought it for the dress, so overall I'm happy with it, even though I think there should be an option where you can choose the dress on its own.
on 2 December 2015
If I could give 10 stars I would. I am a size 10-12 with broad-ish shoulders and went on previous reviews so ordered the 8-10 and it fit perfectly! The material wasn't too clingy, the black and white was really clean. I'd recommend to anyone. If you're particularly petite, however, it could be a little wide on the shoulders.