on 16 September 2013
For 2 of us this is fantastic. It cooks well and cleans easily. Good for 3 or 4 portions perhaps 5.
on 7 February 2014
great fast good size as stated but not removable plates like last one still would recommend to friends and family
on 20 January 2014
Have had 4 GF grills in past all all lasted years and cooked really well. Sadly the new 10 portion grill bought for me for Christmas is a disaster . Toasted Sandwiches are great but everything else has been awful. Bacon and sausages burnt every-time .Have to turn bacon as one side burns and other dose not, so it does not cook both sides simultaneously
Also steam and smoke streams out of left side while cooking . I will return this grill to manufacturer as feel it is not working properly and It could just be a manufacturing fault .
Do hope it's a one off as all other smaller grills have been great .
on 8 September 2015
It' is very easy to use. Yes you can get 10 chicken supremes on there. Big chunky 8oz Family size chicken breasts with the wing attached might be a challenge but why worry about it too much. there is plenty of cooking space. I use it in my restaurant at lunch time for toasting sandwiches (which always come out perfectly)making homemade flat breads and grilling bacon. Quick to heat up and easy peasy to clean. Anyone who has trouble cleaning it should stop making cement and tar burgers!
on 16 October 2015
Excellent unit without the fuss of lighter fluid and hot charcoal. Food cooked in its own juices and fat is reduced. Enjoy the smokeless expedience unless you leave the burgers on to long....
on 14 October 2013
Maybe not 10 portion, probably nearer 8. However this is a great grill. The ability to have it tilted for fatty items or flat for paninis is a great feature.
on 31 March 2015
Not what I expected to cumbersom to clean once used there for I have used it only twice since I got it
on 10 January 2016
At last a drip tray that goes under the cooker and the fat doesn't end up on the work serface. We have had George foreman cookers for years this is up with the best the back foot drops to cook eggs no more putting a wooden block under the front feet. All they have to do know is put a reasonable length cable on it as the one fitted is extremely short.
on 10 January 2016
Great product when using but the lack of removable plates make it a mission to clean. If you are buying this for occasional use such as a BBQ then it is ideal. however for more frequent use I highly recommend upgrading to a George Foreman with removable plates to save on a lot of time and effort!
on 13 October 2014
I am very happy using this grill. I'm married and I have 3 children. It makes my cooking faster, easier and very tasty. It is not a problem to clean it, if you do it quick when the grill is hot but you must be careful. I recommend this grill 100%.Thank you