5.0 out of 5 stars No more sore ears.
Published 22 months ago by Pyewacket

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit tight
They look stylish and are warm, but they make my outer ear aching after about half an hour wear, despite having flat ears.
Published 7 months ago by suzan

5.0 out of 5 stars No more sore ears., 5 Nov 2012
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I suffer dreadfully in the cold weather from cold ears so these are an absolute boon for me. I also have a rather long winded dermatological condition on the outside of my right ear which gets worse during the cold weather. Being sheepskin and not faux fur I fully expect them to last for a long time. They are also incredibly comfortable and surprisingly one size seems to fit all. I have long thick hair and I did wonder if they would fit initially as there is no way of adapting them to make them smaller or larger.

I wore them for the first time today whilst gardening and they are superb. My ears felt lovely and warm and I could hear what was going on around me so they don't baffle out sound which is good.

They come very nicely packaged in a little bandbox which I thought was a nice touch.

If you want to look stylish and keep your ears toasty then I would highly recommend buying these.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful sheepskin ear muffs, 8 Nov 2012
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and look of the sheepskin ear muffs. I had searched so many shops for quality ear muffs and failed, eventually I decided to look on the Amazon web site and as usual I was not disappointed, these sheepskin ear muffs are amazing I would recommend them 100%. No more ear aches for me! Amazon never fails to come up with the goods. Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 19 April 2013
Genuine quality sheepskin ear miuffs without the 'label price tag' of a certain antipodean brand - and better quality, if I may say...

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy for winter., 21 Jan 2012
These ear muffs are so very satisfactory. I suffer badly with my ears when it is cold, in fact quite painful and hats or scarves do not help much However the muffs fit right over all the ear, and it is just like having a hot water bottle on each ear. Apart from the comfort and preventing the pain, they also look vey nice and have had a few compliments on them, which sound good to a 70 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO snuggly!, 28 Sep 2013
When I first opened the box I thought I'd ordered the wrong item - I thought it was a kid's size but then discovered it was just a clever way of packaging it - the ear muffs fold in on themselves so they take up very little space for storing and the box it comes in is ideal. The colour of the fluffy part is a little darker than the photo but still lovely. And then I tried them on...ahh, heaven!!! I've bought other ear muffs in the past and been happy enough with them but these are WAY better than any I've had before. The fluffy parts manage to protect every part of my ears and the wind stands no chance of sneaking in. The fit is perfect and I'd say I have an average sized head. I'm absolutely thrilled I made the decision to buy these and I actually can't wait for the winter winds to blow! Great value for money compared to other sheepskin ear muffs around and they arrived within the estimated delivery dates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep my ears snug!, 25 April 2013
Love these earmuffs. They are really comfy on my head and keep my ears really nice and warm when the weather is freezing! They look great too and i think the price is really reasonable as the quality is of a high standard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking cosy earmuffs!!, 25 Feb 2013
These ear muffs look great and feel great. They are so cosy and warm as well as being comfortable to wear. A fab purchase and a fab price.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect ear-warmer!, 17 Jan 2012
For those who suffer from cold ears on windy hilltops, this is the best product we have found. Highly recommended. Very comfortable, vastly superior to many rival products. Buy this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars ear muffs., 27 July 2013
Mrs. S. Craven "sc" (britain) - See all my reviews
ear muffs,these will keep your ears nice and warm in those winter mornings,i would not be without them,i love them.mrs s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your head and ears soooooo warm!!, 12 Mar 2013
100% good.
Recommended to keep you cosy . . .
Very comfortable to wear, better than wearing a hat.
Ideal for the snowy, windy weather.

Oakgrain Genuine Sheepskin Ear Muffs