My last purchase of sheepskin earmuffs was to buy a very expensive pair of Emu muffs which were rapidly sent back upon arrival. Yes, they were made of beautiful sheepskin but they were so badly made I was shocked! Big lumps stuck on the side of my head looked ridiculous and they were badly misshapen and no amount of trying to manipulate them would make them sit right or hang right. They were returned and I was put off buying expensive sheepskin earmuffs and I managed with a wool beanie to keep my ears warm when out hiking and walking in winter.

Came on here to browse once again 'sheepskin earmuffs' as its bitterly cold here right now and having just got in from a hike where my whole body was warm but I had earache from cold ears, I was desperate to try again. Most of the reviews here were superb so I risked it, knowing I could return if they were as bad as the last pair I stupidly bought, thinking that they would be great as they cost almost £80!

These arrived on Saturday morning, an hour before heading out on a hike. They come in a neat clear sea-through round plastic tub which is nice and ideal to enable them to be wrapped as a gift. And what a gift they would be! I am more than delighted, I don't know the words to express my delight. These cost a quarter of those that I returned and wow! they are what I expected when I paid £79!!

They unfolded when I took them out of the plastic tub they arrived in, perfectly shaped! No distortion or bad workmanship. Perfect! When I examined them closely they were perfectly made everywhere, I mean perfect. The sheepskin is delightful and when I put them on my head they fit me perfectly! A few reviewers have mentioned that they think they may be a bit small for standard heads? none of that here, my head is a standard size and they fit my scalp and my ears perfectly. Snug, warm and above all else, they look amazing and are flattering! Very flattering! Unlike those huge round balls of fluff the last one's I stupidly bought were like. These sit flat to the head as they are designed properly to fit well.

So soft, so warm, so snug, so perfectly made. I cannot believe the price i paid! I am going to buy another pair to save in the wardrobe for the future for the day these I am wearing now need replacing (though, if you look after them, they are so well made they will last years!) as these are just perfect in every way.

I bought the Chestnut and they match so beautifully with my Chestnut Uggs :) and my Celtic Sheepskin boots, these are just amazing, do buy some! I think you will love them as much as I do. Such amazing value for money! A superb Christmas gift for a loved one, who could not love these?

Thanks to Amazon I now have an amazing pair of earmuffs, of the quality I wanted and the look I wanted at a price so much less than other brands charge for nasty tat that looks a mess.

RECOMMENDED !!!!!!!!!
I suffer dreadfully in the cold weather from cold ears so these are an absolute boon for me. I also have a rather long winded dermatological condition on the outside of my right ear which gets worse during the cold weather. Being sheepskin and not faux fur I fully expect them to last for a long time. They are also incredibly comfortable and surprisingly one size seems to fit all. I have long thick hair and I did wonder if they would fit initially as there is no way of adapting them to make them smaller or larger.

I wore them for the first time today whilst gardening and they are superb. My ears felt lovely and warm and I could hear what was going on around me so they don't baffle out sound which is good.

They come very nicely packaged in a little bandbox which I thought was a nice touch.

If you want to look stylish and keep your ears toasty then I would highly recommend buying these.
44 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 November 2012
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and look of the sheepskin ear muffs. I had searched so many shops for quality ear muffs and failed, eventually I decided to look on the Amazon web site and as usual I was not disappointed, these sheepskin ear muffs are amazing I would recommend them 100%. No more ear aches for me! Amazon never fails to come up with the goods. Thank you Amazon.
on 28 September 2013
When I first opened the box I thought I'd ordered the wrong item - I thought it was a kid's size but then discovered it was just a clever way of packaging it - the ear muffs fold in on themselves so they take up very little space for storing and the box it comes in is ideal. The colour of the fluffy part is a little darker than the photo but still lovely. And then I tried them on...ahh, heaven!!! I've bought other ear muffs in the past and been happy enough with them but these are WAY better than any I've had before. The fluffy parts manage to protect every part of my ears and the wind stands no chance of sneaking in. The fit is perfect and I'd say I have an average sized head. I'm absolutely thrilled I made the decision to buy these and I actually can't wait for the winter winds to blow! Great value for money compared to other sheepskin ear muffs around and they arrived within the estimated delivery dates.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 January 2015
I got ear ache with the cold weather in early December, and decided to try these sheepskin ear muffs. I thought about a cheaper pair of synthetic ones, but remembered how cold they could be when I was a kid and they first became fashionable.

Glad I invested in these! My ears have been toasty, and I've not had ear ache since getting them. I wore them for 6 hours at a market before Christmas, and only noticed them starting to get uncomfortable after about 5.

The packaging was good too. A clear plastic box which will be useful to store them in over summer.

The ear muffs fold up quite neatly as well, with the ear pads folding back on themselves so the backs are touching.

Highly recommend.
on 21 January 2012
These ear muffs are so very satisfactory. I suffer badly with my ears when it is cold, in fact quite painful and hats or scarves do not help much However the muffs fit right over all the ear, and it is just like having a hot water bottle on each ear. Apart from the comfort and preventing the pain, they also look vey nice and have had a few compliments on them, which sound good to a 70 year old.
on 19 April 2013
Genuine quality sheepskin ear miuffs without the 'label price tag' of a certain antipodean brand - and better quality, if I may say...
on 7 January 2015
Bought child's size which also fit my wife so a bit larger than expected but not an issue as 8 year old daughter can also wear them comfortably and will not grow out of them (which was a worry as quite expensive). Look great, seem to be good quality, nice sheepskin, recommended.
on 25 April 2013
Love these earmuffs. They are really comfy on my head and keep my ears really nice and warm when the weather is freezing! They look great too and i think the price is really reasonable as the quality is of a high standard.
on 13 November 2015
These earmuffs are fantastic !!! Good quality, well made and the way they fold and fit into the round container for storage and keeping clean during the warmer weather is great. I bough a well known make to match my expensive Ugg boots - they were really poor quality - so sent back and read good things about this make so took a chance - well worth it really good value and beautifully made

See one answered question