5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good.
ANKERMANN PC "Wildcat GAMER" "IVY i7 3770 (4x3, 40GHz) | Windows 7x64 bit Professional | NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 2048MB | 16GB DDR3 PC1600 | 2,0 TB HDD SATA3

Windows inbuild test results:-
Control panel -> performance info & tools,
Results,
Processor 7.7
Memory (ram) 7.8
Desktop graphics 7.9
Gaming graphics 7.9...
Published 21 months ago by Kim Nichols

1.0 out of 5 stars Furious!
Absolutely furious, I looked around spent days choosing the PC I really wanted weighing up pros and cons. I must warn you I'm not a computer expert but I know a little. I picked Ankerman for their fantastic reviews. However there description is incredibly misleading. The PC I bought with the above title arrived quickly when I opened the PC it had all the specs that was...
Published 15 months ago by Jack Fletcher

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars make it difficult to upgrade and most of part are not easily found in the market, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Ankermann-PC WildRabbit GAMER - Intel Core i7-4790 4x 3.60GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 660 FTW 2GB - 16 GB DDR3 RAM - 2000 GB Hard Drive - DVD-Writer - Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit - Card Reader - EAN 4260219658638 (Personal Computers)
moreover very noisy and poorly assembled when i open it to put replace the dead graphic card, make it difficult to upgrade and most of part are not easily found in the market, or buy from ankermann itself or from german supplier. and the performance similar to my old pentium desktop, took long to reboot and keep cruising not quit sure if i have been sold a refurbished PC

5.0 out of 5 stars Really big, and at the same time very quiet. Brilliant!!, 4 Nov. 2013
I really am very pleased indeed with my new Ankermann pc. Ordering it was straight forward. Upgrading it was quite easy, and it was built to my specification. It arrived on time, I set it up, and it has been working quietly and efficiently ever since. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it now!!, 26 May 2013
Haven't played many games yet but the PC is quiet, fast and looks the part.

I would advise to open up the casing before switching on!! One of the cables was disconnected, must of come undone during transit. Appart from that faultless and extremely quick delivery!! Spot on. When I need a new PC I will be buying from you again!

Cheers ANKERMANN!!! You Top German geezas!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for high specification good quality system, 2 Nov. 2013
Peter Barkas - See all my reviews
I bought the "ANKERMANN PC Wildcat Assassins Creed i7 3770K (4x3, 50GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 OC 2048MB | 16GB DDR3 PC1600 | 2,0 TB HDD SATA3 | Card Reader" system for £815.

In my opinion, this is a very good specification PC for the money.

Windows 7 PRO was already installed but was not working properly because of a fatal error in SYSPREP.

Initially, I made the mistake of trying to resolve this error and contacted Amazon and Ankermann as it appeared to be a problem with the way that the system had been prepared for shipment.

Amazon immediately offered a refund, bless them, and Ankermann responded that "it appears to be a software problem and why don't I try Google?".

At this point I came to my senses and installed Windows 7 from scratch using the recovery disk supplied, worryingly labelled "Dell".

The licence key was not accepted but this was resolved by using Microsoft telephone product activation which was tedious but worked well.

The end result was a properly licensed Windows 7 Pro system with a very good hardware specification that thinks it is a Dell.

I have to deduct one star for the poor "out of box experience" but otherwise a 5 star buy.

I have subsequently added a WD 2TB green for backup and so have had a look inside the cabinet.

This was fine except that I had to remove many cable clips as the spare power cables were attached to the chassis in a way that prevented use of all of the HDD expansion bays.

I have also upgraded to Windows 8.0 and then 8.1 but that is another story.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than adequate! - No OS tho :-(, 25 Jun. 2013
Made my order online, and within 5 days it was at my door!

A great PC, more than adequate to run todays games at very reasonable frame rates. Most games i can now set to full spec and still enjoy smooth flowing graphics. I didn't realise the version i had ordered came with no Operating System installed. In hindsight I would have paid the little extra for the setup that comes with pre-installed windows 7, and the slightly more powerful graphics card, which accumulated to the same price I paid for the OS alone.
Something to check before you order, as there are so many spec variations of this rig, it can sometimes get a little confusing if you dont pay attention to detail.

Overall I'm happy with this setup, which is sure to last me a good few years now before I will require to upgrade yet again. Will definitely be returning to Ankermann for an upgrade in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of stock? :(, 19 Jun. 2013
Damn, i was JUST about to buy one, moved money into my online account and everything, then suddenly the last one was sold leaving it OUT OF STOCK!
Really gutted, i hope they put more up soon, please do, i know 2 people who were going to get this PC, it looks like a beast, no others out there for the same price, i saved up for ages as well.
Damn!!!
Put more up soon please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 7 Jun. 2013
Wow!... well what can I say about this machine!

It is insanely fast and have played Football Manager/Far Cry 3/Sims 3 and a few others...

I installed my own SSD and the PC just flies...!

If upgrades are ever required you'd be able to sort it out quickly and easily.

Glad I found this PC and happier than I thought I'd be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Mar. 2013
-high performance with relative low price

-Maximum graphic settings for battlefield 3 and crisis 3, and everything is fine and smooth.

-nice looking PC case with beautiful red light.

-fast and safe delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 25 Feb. 2013
I was very cautious when buying this computer, having it imported in from Germany and living in the UK, I was somewhat scared that if something was wrong it would be hard to fix, but it was fine.

The delivery was fast, and within the space of 6 days the computer was at my house.

I have been using it for the past 3-4 and have encountered no problems on board.

When using programmes such as Sony Vegas 11, I have experienced no lag, and the games I have played seem to be fine and these are games such as Counterstrike and Fallout New Vegas, so it great for these.

The only two downsides are that the powercable is intended for a european plug socket, and an adapter was required to change it to a UK plug, making it work. I also spent about 2 days trying to wirelessly connect me, this was a pain. I was getting "error 651" and "error 797" repeatedly come up, and I found no way around this, and just got frustrated and bought a dongle.

All in all, great product for the price, and great for the intermediate gamer.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Product, 18 Jan. 2013
My wife required a Computer with real punch, well she certainly got one with the Ankermann-PC Wildcat Gamer.
Superbly constructed, powerful and quiet ... an awesome product.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›