Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.49

This is a 50 track early 1960s set and as such is very pleasant but the title is perhaps a little misleading as it does not cover the whole 1960s. However the artists included are very representative of the period and my personal opinion is that you will enjoy the mix of older and teenage performers represented here. No track information as such but I believe this is not aimed at the collector but the fan of compilations. Sound transfer very good and keenly priced but shop around.
on 25 March 2013
I bought this for my husband, he is very pleased with it as all the hits are by the original artists, excellent value for money. Thank you
on 6 March 2013
Good value for money.
Although some duplication with other 60s compilation still very goood value. All songs well known hits.
on 2 May 2013
Good value though only really wanted a few of the tracks.Would recommend to those wanting a nostalgic trip back in time.
on 7 May 2013
Good quality audio through Kindle HD's speakers, better still through headphones. A good selection of the decade's number one hits.
on 17 April 2013
This product was as advertised no problems appears to be a good company,place an order with confidence as i did
on 6 March 2013
This cd takes me back to my teenage years with so many happy memorys have not heard some of the tracks in years
on 29 January 2015
Great nostalgic CDs, I love listening to the tracks over and over again. There are some really good numbers on here, most of which I have not seen on any other compilation. Good price and super fast delivery too.
on 9 January 2016
Thank you for my item i got this For my Mum and Dad ready for Christmas this year you really have to go for things while you can becouse you might not get them at all if you really want them you much have to look and see how many are left I hope anyone really like songs from 1960's i now My Mum and Dad do it so worth buying and this serivce is Great too.
on 18 November 2013
When using headphone,s people must think i am mad tapping my fingers & singing to my self.
this brings back my teenage years.Even now i remember THE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!