5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
My husband to be does not like wearing a wedding ring so this is really just for the ceremony, looks more expensive than it is.
Published 12 months ago by Debbie

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
I was really pleased with this ring when it arrived. But after a week it has turned my finger green. I know it was cheap. But if it was full price 30+ then it shouldn't. I realise now that 18ct white gold finnish means looks like. Not coated in.
Published 3 months ago by gemma

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Jan 2013
Excellent value for money , very shiny , fits perfectly, I wear it every day . I can't believe the price

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 1 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 30 Dec 2013
Perfect..I bought the engagement ring too. Its a descent ring to use before I save up for an expensive one.

5.0 out of 5 stars ring, 1 Dec 2013
FANTASTIC - LOVING THEIR JEWELLERY - THE RING WAS EXACTLY AS ADVERTISED AND LOOKS INCREDIBLY EXPENSIVE, I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY WITHOUT HESITATION

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 Oct 2013
I was really pleased with this, although it was a bit too small. it looks really nice and felt nice not tinny.. l would buy again of this site

1.0 out of 5 stars does not wear well, 24 Jun 2013
This ring was fantastic when it arrived but withen a week of wearing it, it had turned my finger green and itchy and had tarnised.

5.0 out of 5 stars not a review, a question so could someone please answer!, 24 April 2013
i wanted to know whether anyone bought this in K? and where abouts it fits because i would like to wear this ring about my knuckle so at the top of my finger however it is size H-I and the smallest size is K...i dont suppose it would fit there would it? need help!!

5.0 out of 5 stars band, 9 April 2013
This ring arrived in a lovely box and looks fab.. I bought another ring to go with this ring and it looks fab when i wear them together..

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 1 Mar 2013
It was a nice product wish I had known about the nickel content before i brought it for my daughter who is allergic to nickel......but for a penny who the heck cares.

ARRAY(0xa637d1b0)