5.0 out of 5 stars I love this
For anyone looking for a tiny well made piece of kit. Look no further.
i wanted a USB that was small and fit in my radio, so that i did not have to take the usb out to put the face plate into its faceplate box, and this lives in my radio and it fits in the box still in the face plate

As for the build quality. Its flawless. single piece of well manufactured...
Published on 21 April 2013 by steve

3.0 out of 5 stars Compact
Purchased this to fit in a small handheld project, and need it ensure that it couldn't be knocked off in use. Excellent, but a bit of a pig to get out, when I occasionally need to remove it.
Published 22 months ago by ToyBoy

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Patriot PSF32GLSABUSB Autobahn 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (Personal Computers)
For anyone looking for a tiny well made piece of kit. Look no further.

As for the build quality. Its flawless. single piece of well manufactured metal.

Would happily buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent drive, 19 May 2013
I wanted a small drive to keep my music and photos so they wouldn't take up space on my 11" MacBook Air's small solid disk drive. I can leave it in permanently and still have another USB port free. It's aluminium and blends in well with the computer, and only sticks out slightly - so it still fits in it's case. An excellent purchase - would even buy another if there were a 64GB version.

5.0 out of 5 stars wha....wait.....HOW?!, 30 April 2013
S. Thurlow "BongoboyUK" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
OK....my only explanation for this, is some kind of mini TARDIS thing, with a usb plug at the end.
How the hell did they manage to get 8GB into something so tiny?!....AND make it run so fast?!?!?!
GET IT - but don't lose it!

5.0 out of 5 stars so there's not much room but this was the perfect size. It is so small (approx 18 x ..., 18 Dec. 2014
Delivered within a couple of days of ordering. I bought it in the hope of being able to record from a Technomate 5402HD CI sat box. I wasn't sure if it would work with the sat box because the packaging doesn't mention anything other than 'car receiver ready'. Also, the usb port on the sat box is next to the hdmi cable, so there's not much room but this was the perfect size. It is so small (approx 18 x 16 mm) which means it might be fiddly for those with bigger hands. Having researched flash drives for sat boxes, I learned that a 2.0 usb was more compatible than a 3.0 and that I would probably have to format it before it would work. When I connected it to the sat box it was recognised at once, so I tested it by recording a program and playing it back. I couldn't believe how easy it was. No formatting, no hassle, no heavy progamme with it, just plug in and away you go. Amazing! I have ordered another one because I am so pleased with it. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ultra compact huge memory, 14 Jan. 2015
This memory 'stick' is remarkably small and works great, though is a little slow for large file transfers. It seems to be very well built with a cast metal body shell. Whilst I have no difficulty removing it from USB ports as I have reasonable nimble fingers, I can understand that some users may struggle as it is so teeny-tiny!

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 3 April 2014
Got good reviews so went for this one. Not sure of all the technical details, but arrived quickly, packed well and is in my stereo doing the job. Is small, not sure about it being too small to remove as I have found it easy to grab hold of due to its shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and great value, 11 Oct. 2013
Bought this specifically to use with my car stereo and it blends seemlessly with my interior trim, 16gb capacity means it will hold all my music MP3s and more, no compatability issues and it is so small you can barely notice it. The metal casing is beautifully finished and gives this an air of ruggedness that's hard to beat at this price. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Size, 20 Jun. 2013
Provides an amazing capacity for such a small sized item. A very useful addition to any key ring. So convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the car!, 30 Dec. 2014
Faster than expected and good quality only downside is it is hard to remove from say a PS3 as its so all but that's what you are buying it for and perfect for the not even noticeable

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 29 Dec. 2014