VINE VOICEon 24 July 2012
These are great thermal socks which double as walking socks. Recently returned from a trip to Siberia and they kept my feet toasty warm at night (in temperatures down to zero) and comfortable in my boots during the day. Were also very popular with the ground squirrels who pinched them out of by boots one night for nesting material!
0Comment44 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 January 2013
Having purchased these which i got the next day, i felt that i had to write this review. If you`re looking for a top class item to keep your feet toasty warm and pampered, then you need look no further. These wash beautifully without losing any of their qualities, and really are top notch. You don`t have to keep pulling them up, and they are not bulky like some can be. They are a god-send if you are wearing boots, and in fact, i wear them even with slippers, talk about versatile. I suffer from Achilles problems and these are just the ticket in keeping my feet warm and comfortable. I highly recommend these, and shall go back to them when i need more. Well done to the manufacturer on all aspects, and of course, Amazon for the usual quality of their customer service. Many thanks to one and all.
0Comment32 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 November 2012
I have just ordered another pack of these lovely socks. They are so comfortable, just the right thickness for me as I can still wear my normal boots with them. Other thermal socks that I have previously purchased have been just too thick and more suited to welly bobs.

I would recommend these to my friends.
on 4 March 2012
Good value but thought they might not do the job, but my wife found they keep her feet very warm (when worn with her wellingtons.)
on 21 November 2012
These are lovely.A great selection of colours from pretty to dark.
They have a lovely soft inner and are truly warming (I live in a house with no central heating and keeping warm is a real concern) I have bought 'thermal' socks in the past and they have been ok but no more than that.
These are reasonably thick but win on warmth and are not too thick so they fit in a walking shoe.
I was so pleased I ordered another set.
on 7 November 2012
These socks are great. They are really thick and cosy. I notice that my feet are much warmer than with my usual socks. Plus when you wash them they dry really quickly. I've told loads of my friends to order them!
on 20 April 2013
Socks were ok, warm enough but they get stretched out during a day of use (I have small UK size 5 feet) which makes it a bit uncomfortable at the end of the day.
on 30 June 2012
These are lovely and cosy and wash up nicely too, also much less bulky than others I have used. Great for the price.
on 8 February 2014
I like winter, i like walking in the cold weather, but i dislike having cold feet immensely.

So i ordered these socks, which arrived a day sooner than stated, and immediately wore the turquoise pair for a stomp round the fens of my parish.

They are a ;ittle bit big, i am a size 6 shoe and these were just a tad bigger than what i would usually wear, however once on these socks do a good job of keeping my feet warm and snug, and i dont mind big socks really.

The colours are fab, and they do feel lovely on, highly recommended, however if your shoe size is smaller than a six, you may want to look elsewhere for a more suitable set of socks.
on 21 January 2013
Socks themselves, look and feel nice on your feet. Yet my toes are still cold, these don't seem to be as warm as I would have hoped.
Also after only wearing them once they have got all bitty and ruined on the bottom. After reading previous reviews I was really looking forward to receiving this product, yet have been left disappointed :(