on 19 December 2012
Well done Jillian Dodd, another brilliant book in the Keatyn Chronicle series.

I waited for what seemed like forever for this book to come out. I was a massive fan of Stalk Me and was counting down the months, days and hours for Kiss Me to be released. I had planned on saving it as a Christmas break read but I just couldn't resist any longer and gave in to temptation! I had to re-read the last couple of pages of the first book to recap on what had happened as I had quite a break between the two but WOW, book two was def worth the wait :) The title is perfect as Keatyn defiantly gets her fair share of kisses (and all with dreamy god-like guys that sound too good to be true - lucky girl!!!)

As like book one, I was a bit disappointed with the ending as it left me hanging. OK, not disappointed, more frustrated as I know I'll have to wait a while before I can get my next fix and I hate that idea! hehe

I really can't recommend this book enough. If you liked book one, then you'll love this. It's a nice easy read that will have you gripped. The ultimate question though...does anyone know when Date Me comes out? Please say its next week... :)
on 7 December 2012
I thought Keatyn was becoming a bit slutty in this, and she kinda annoyed me a bit in this one. I still loved the book, but I just didn't love Keatyn as much. I would love to explain more but I don't want to ruin it for anyone. What I will say is, before I read 'Kiss me' I recommended the series to my younger sister who is 16, and I'm now kinda regretting that I did. I don't want her reading it and thinking that it's the norm for girls her age to act how Keatyn is???
I still think it's a funny, sexy and cringe worthy read - however the 5 stars I gave is mostly down to the series in general and the author (Her 'That boy' series is a fun read). I just hope I love Keatyn more in the next...
on 11 December 2013
I love the way these books follow straight on after each other. No deviating, no artificial enhancements, just straight back to where you left off!!!

After the decision to remove Keatyn from danger, this story carries on with her settling into her new school and making the most important decision of her life to date: the "hottie/demi god" or "gorgeous" aka "Aiden" or "Dawson". Still in the background is also Brook who Keatyn is still in love with but who is now surfing his way around the world.

These books are simple and enjoyable. There are some twists and turns but overall the storyline is just "nice" and you can sit back and relax and enjoy a read which doesn't turn your insides out, make you cry or have your screaming WTF. I've found myself reading them at a time when simple and straightforward is just what I'm looking for. I love my YA books and this series is no exception.

As with book one, I'm still struggling with Keatyn's beyond her years worldliness but I am starting to just ignore that now and telling myself to just enjoy the books and not to over analyse the characters and their behaviour.

Aiden is still confusing Keatyn who is trying to clarify her feelings for him. It's the classic love/hate relationship and Keatyn has to decide which out-weighs the other.

"Just because sex is good with someone, doesn't mean you're destined to be with them. Imagine what it will be like with the guy you're really supposed to be with. Your true love."

Dawson is holding Keatyn's attention but she is still undecided as to whether he has truly left his feelings for Whitney behind him.

"If only boys came with warning labels. Like, yours would be: Do not kiss when drunk. Riley's would be: I'm going to sleep with you and your best friend too."

I love Keatyn's relationship with Dallas and Riley as well. They are perfect characters to contract the passionate personalities of Dawson and Aiden.

"Dallas turns to me and says in a high-pitched voice, "Oh, how adorable! Aiden blew me a kiss. Now I just need to find out what color his panties are and we will get married, buy an organic farm, adopt twins, and happily wear pink for the rest of our lives."

I can't wait to carry on with this series, it is strangely compelling!!!
on 20 October 2013
Once again another book from Jillian which kept me reading until the last second. Kiss me was a great follow up book from Stalk Me and had more drama to keep readers interested not to mention the introduction to God of all Hotties and other cute boys. Once again I felt that in this book I was transported to a different place and was standing there watching! I LOVED the fact that as well as what was going on with Vincent that Keatyn still made friends and had more adventures. After reading I still couldn't get enough so i joined the fan club where others who enjoyed it as much as me could chat about it! Could not wait for the next one!
on 3 September 2014
This is book 2 in the series and things are no straighter in the world of keatyn but she seems to be finding her way in regards to her love life she has come to turns with Brooklyn, has finally accepted it's over with Cush, she is having some sort of relationship with Dawson but she can't get the hottie of all gods out her mind but she's dealing with it. Keatyn still has her stalker but as long as she knows her family are safe she has agreed to stay in her bubble.

Can't wait to start book 3 now
on 12 April 2013
The second in the Keatyn Chronicles and it does not disappoint!!! You get emmersed into Keatyns world and also into her love life and whcih boy she wants to be with and who will not break her heart. As well as her love life you remember why she was sent there in the first place, to escape her stalker and you still feel the tension when danger arises for her again. The best teenage romance novel I have read in a long long time and in my opinion definately cometes with the likes of Twilight!!!!
on 9 January 2013
This is the best series of books ever. Better than twilight saga!! I think you should make a movie! #livv4eva
on 4 February 2013
Loved the second instalment of the Keatyn Chronicles. I downloaded this straight after reading Stalk me, and it did not disappoint. This has just become my new favourite series! The characters were relatable, the scenarios believable, and who can forget all that perfect kissing? Swoon! Hot boys, sassy girls, a stalker & Dawson..... April can not come quick enough in my opinion... need that next book now!!!
on 3 January 2014
I had read Stalk Me a few days ago, and became totally hooked on the series! I love the romance, the drama, and the added twist of Vincent that gives it the edge on other predictable romance novels. After buying Kiss Me, i could not put it down, and read non stop for 6 hours until I finished the book! Sad, I know, but i would recommend the series - a worthwhile read if you enjoy the genre :)
on 30 March 2013
Loved the 2nd book to this series, I thought I wouldn't like it as there were new Characters but I did, I fell in love with all of them. It was Sexy, Steamy and Loveable. Every single part of Keatlyn I saw a little bit of myself in. however there is lots of Drama and that drama is continuing not only in 3 books but in 6 :) well Done Jillian Dodd, for a fantastic Story