7,119 Reviews
 (5,764)

5.0 out of 5 stars Print Gift Card
Published on 18 Nov 2011 by Lorna Gibbon

1.0 out of 5 stars What a nightmare
Just beware, if you buy this for someone who has an Amazon account registered in a different nation, it will be really awkward for them to redeem it... and you might be told by several different customer service reps that the money will be lost... really bad experience with an otherwise generally very good company.

Amazon, please fix this... if you allow me to...
Published 16 months ago by Andy

5.0 out of 5 stars Print Gift Card, 18 Nov 2011
Lorna Gibbon (West Lothian, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This was an ideal way to give someone who we didn't know terribly well a present. We were making a collection for someone and we only had a day to decide what to get. We didn't know exactly what they would like and weren't sure if they had an iPhone. I was able to print the certificate off in a matter of minutes and it folds up beautifully, just like a card. It also meant the person concerned was able to choose exactly what they wanted, in their own time. The choice of pictures could be better, although there is a choice, but I selected the one for the time of year (Autumn) which was ideal.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a nightmare, 18 Feb 2013

Amazon, please fix this... if you allow me to pay in Euros for GBP items, why not allow gift cards to be redeemed in other currencies... you could even make a few bob in conversion fees...

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle printable Amazon gift certificate, 30 Jan 2012
Easy enough to set up and with printing it yourself you have it instantly.

A good idea, though the printout needs to be folded to make it a presentable item and that could do with a make over.

3.0 out of 5 stars printable gift voucher, 9 Oct 2013
Mr. A. Tatlock (UK) - See all my reviews
Was pleased with speed of being able to get a voucher to give as a gift, but printing its layout for the crease lines was not so desirable and did look that good but did its job.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent way to give a book gift, 31 Jan 2012
K. Simmons (UK) - See all my reviews
I gave both my kids amazon vouchers in place of their usual christmas book (it's a family tradition!) and it seemed to go down pretty well. My partner got me an amazon voucher too and I found it ridiculously easy to load up (and spend on books for my lovely kindle!). What more can I say?

4.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift card, 30 Jan 2012
This is an easy, effective and satisfying way to send gifts to grandchildren who live great distances away. We have used these gift cards before, and will do so again. Moreover it assures the recipient will choose something he or she wants.

4.0 out of 5 stars great last minute gift, 27 Jan 2012
The printable gift card for Amazon Kindle was a great last minute gift, watch out when paying for it, once paid check your emails. I almost bought two because I didn't think the first one had worked as there was no message to say that my purchase had been successfully emailed to me. Having said that it's a great idea and I will use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan 2013
a great way of getting a present for someone who has everything. So easy to just print off & put in an envelope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 30 Jan 2012
Glenis Wright (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Very quick & easy to order & print a gift certificate. Just what the recipient wanted. Greatly appreciated able to choose the book they wished for.

5.0 out of 5 stars The gift of choice for so many people, 3 Feb 2014
A Common Reader "Committed to reading" (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
In these days when CDs and DVDs have dropped out of popularity I find increasinlgy that the most popular adult present is an Amazon gift certificate . You just can't go wrong with it - at least for anyone who is computer-savvy and already has an Amazon account. I'm afraid I find myself buying more and more of these, so difficult is it to choose any other gift in the digital age.

I was going to buy a 50 gift card from the supermarket but then I thought, How could I post it without paying for registered post?. The Amazon gift certificate solves all my gift problems. I don't feel too good about it but that's life these days.