6,480 Reviews
 (5,243)

5.0 out of 5 stars Print Gift Card
This was an ideal way to give someone who we didn't know terribly well a present. We were making a collection for someone and we only had a day to decide what to get. We didn't know exactly what they would like and weren't sure if they had an iPhone. I was able to print the certificate off in a matter of minutes and it folds up beautifully, just like a card. It also meant...
Published on 18 Nov 2011 by Lorna Gibbon

1.0 out of 5 stars What a nightmare
Just beware, if you buy this for someone who has an Amazon account registered in a different nation, it will be really awkward for them to redeem it... and you might be told by several different customer service reps that the money will be lost... really bad experience with an otherwise generally very good company.

Amazon, please fix this... if you allow me to...
Published 14 months ago by Andy

4.0 out of 5 stars great last minute gift, 27 Jan 2012
The printable gift card for Amazon Kindle was a great last minute gift, watch out when paying for it, once paid check your emails. I almost bought two because I didn't think the first one had worked as there was no message to say that my purchase had been successfully emailed to me. Having said that it's a great idea and I will use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a good gift!!, 8 Feb 2014
Bought a gift certificate for a Christmas present which was well received. Have bought certificates before and I would recommend as very worthwhile-------------------

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea for a Christmas present, 8 Feb 2014
An Amazon gift voucher is an excellent present at any time of year, but especially at Christmas. It's so easy to send.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say about Gift vouchers?, 8 Feb 2014
My cousin was delighted with his voucher although I dont know if he has used it yet but I am sure he will enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal present, 8 Feb 2014
I use this product again for my friends birthday present!! She loves to read and can download as many books as she can with the gift certificate. Also handy for buying anything she fancies from amazon. Easy to print at home and no need to go round loads of shop and end up with something she doesn't want or need would defo use again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 8 Feb 2014
This was so quick & easy to buy.
There was so much choice & style. would definately use this again for pressies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Certificate, 8 Feb 2014
Brilliant bought this for my nephew for his birthday and he loved it.
It meant he could choose what he wanted when he wanted.
Also there is a long expiry date which is an added bonus no worries of it running out quickly.
The perfect gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy last minute gift!, 8 Feb 2014
Fantastic, easy gift for anyone who loves online purchasing!!! I bought this as a last minute gift and it was pretty much instant! Print it out and you're done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 31 Jan 2014
Amazon sent me an e mail advertising these. I didn't know about them. Anyway I purchased one on line for my nephew's birthday. He is mid-twenties and at that age I think guys want the money/voucher so they can choose their own presents. So I printed it off. This was easy especially as I am not that computer-savvy. I folded it up and put it in an envelope and posted it off - how quick is that? Sometimes I think it's nicer to send a voucher instead of cash. It looks like I bothered! Also Amazon sell absolutely everything in the whole world....

I chose the design on the front and the amount and was pleased to see it was valid for years!! A really simple, practical idea and so convenient to put together.

I would recommend this to those who need to send a present in the post.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks Amazon!, 31 Jan 2014
Quick, easy, reliable and USEFUL solution for hard-to-buy-for members of the family! What did we do before Amazon came along?!

ARRAY(0xa5f1d3a8)