on 18 October 2013
Glad this was free. Ordered it thinking it may have some good ideas as Christmas looming. Skimmed through & projects looked like kids made them & certainly not any gift I'd enjoy receiving. Not what I anticipated. Wouldn't recommend at all.
on 6 June 2014
I felt this book was at odds with itself. For a craft book I don't expect cooking... Especially next to making something with cat hair!
All rather an odd mish mash and not for me.

Patterns seemed simple
on 14 May 2013
While I am interested in crafts and water colour painting this book did nothing for me at all. I could find no interest for adults and would not recommend for children to try them as wires and knives used.
on 15 January 2013
I wasn't expecting much after reading some of the reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised. Lots of sweet little ideas, some I might use, some I might not, but hey - it's free!!! Thanks chaps :)
on 6 May 2013
Some good ideas, some of the things seemed a bit advanced for me, especially as I can't sew, but overall worth having a look as it can give you some other ideas. Some nice recipes too.
on 24 December 2012
A lovely little dip into making lovely little things. I found the instructions clear and easy to follow. The best of the lot is making the miniature books, brilliant little treasures!
on 27 July 2013
A good book which will give inspiration for quirky, crafty gifts for friends and family. Well worth reading, with links to other books containing more exciting projects.
on 2 February 2014
This book was brilliant I just wish it was a bit longer my favourite part in the book was the marshmallow cones I made them they were yum yum I eat them all in one go
on 1 May 2013
I wasn't expecting a lot from this free download but there was even less to it than I had anticipated. It is nearly all recipes whereas I had hoped for crafty ideas.
on 21 January 2013
I love all the yummy food and craft ideas. there is something for everyone .it means when ever I am stuck on what to get someone I can just look in the book