‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cold feet? Not any more, 30 Dec. 2011
When I'm writing, I can end up sitting for hours almost immobile. I used to get fiercely cold feet, even with sufficient heat to keep the rest of me warm. Not any more. I can't use these slippers if I'm moving around much as they rapidly get too warm, but for lounging around a cold, not quite freezing house they are purrrfect. As a bonus, mine are a funky yellow (I much prefer the yellow finish to the shiny black ones). I've never been outside in them; I have my doubts about walking any distance in them as I find the heel fit (for my duck shaped feet) to be quite loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 28 Nov. 2014
Wasnt sure what to expect because they have quite an unusual look about them, I have to say that although they were really pricey I am glad I got them. Very comfortable, and they keep my feet nice and warm. I cant wear socks with them - because my feet are just too hot so in a way that can be a bit of an inconvenience but that does not bother me.
They are well made too. The outer sole (is that what you call it?) is rigid and strong so if you want you can walk outside with them (I once popped out to the corner shop with them on which I would never have done in a normal pair of slippers). That said, slippers should be worn inside I suppose but the design and quality gives you that extra option. The first time I tried them on they seemed rather tight but after wearing them a couple of times it wasnt an issue any longer. Best slippers I have owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these slippers!, 26 Jan. 2014
Andy Lowe (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
The first thing I should say here is that I recently bought a pair of these slippers on a certain well-known auction website and not here on Amazon. I'd been looking for a decent pair of slippers for an age and tiring of the usual M&S-style slippers and not wanting to go down the moccasins route, I started to hunt around for something different. Saw these TNF ones (or a similar style) in various outdoor stores and decided it give them a try. So glad I did - bought a pair of the red ones and absolutely love them. Yes, your feet will look a little inelegant if like me you've got fairly large feet - each slipper looks a bit like a mini sleeping-bag, with lots of padding to keep your feet warm. They are though incredibly comfortable and very well made indeed. I've read comments elsewhere referring to flimsy soles on some TNF models, but the soles on these ones seem rubber-like and hard wearing, and I can't see them wearing out unless worn regularly outside. Just to mention that the red colour may not be to every bloke's liking - they're more bright tomato-red than dark Marlbec-red, but I'm cool with it. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 May 2014
Best Slippers I have ever had. Warm, comfortable and hardwearing. Hard soles ensure you are just as comfortable outside as in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful slippers, 24 Oct. 2014
When these slippers arrived I thought they were the answer to my prayers they are so well made and are padded, my partner suffers from frozen foot due to diabetes and one foot has swollen across the top so unfortunately he couldn't get his bad foot in the slipper the other foot he said was warm as toast and he was really upset I had to return them. The sellers were very helpful but I am now thinking of getting myself a pair I don't mind mens slippers and I don't think you would be able to beat these for warmth

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, but need wearing in., 31 May 2014
I brought these for my partner. He does love them but took a while to ware in. Would possibly suggest ordering a size bigger as the sizes come up small and until you've worn them in they are very tight on your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, 3 April 2014
I'm a size 8-9 so I got a 9 thought when I got it it was too small but after wearing for a little wile was perfect size great slippers and got to my door quick all good

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband is a small size 9 but only problem ..., 15 Dec. 2014
My husband is a small size 9 but only problem is the stitching around the top of the slippers is v tight. If wide feet may be worth going a size up. Very warm & snug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb., 5 Dec. 2014
I read all the reviews and I must say, my husband just love them. No more cold feet. They arrived within 2 days from Germany.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 4 Jan. 2015
exactly what I had been looking. no more cold feet and strong enough soles for the outdoors.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›