4.0 out of 5 stars Clear and concise tools
This book tells you all about how to get the best out of yourself every day. Personally I had lost a little bit of umph at work and was looking for tools to keep myself on the right track. This book does exactly that.

Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Modernist mindset
This book was disappointing.

I do like the idea that we need to fuel up and not operate on almost empty - but didn't find the examples very apt
Published 15 months ago by seethroughfaith

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear and concise tools, 27 Mar. 2014

There are common sense elements but they are surrounded by great techniques that will help you find purpose in your job again and point out the things that are stopping you from hitting your potential every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing book, 8 Jan. 2014
Even though I am not a huge fan of this type of book I ended up absolutely amazed and positively surprised by this one. It completely changed my way of thinking about the work and helped me taking actions towards doing what I really want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 April 2015
Great stuff - not as grim as it sounds - very inspiring stuff.

2.0 out of 5 stars Modernist mindset, 19 Mar. 2014
This book was disappointing.