Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 31 May 2016
Saw this film many years ago now an original classic, pleased to be able to purchase.
on 31 October 2010
As the title of this review says happy but unhappy. Happy in the respect that I am able to get a copy of this brilliant film, but unhappy that as someone living in a region 2 zone I can only get a region 1 copy. If I am incorrect & this is available as region 2 then I am quite happy to eat humble pie & I'm sorry to have wasted this space.

To the film it self, this is one of my all time favourite films & upon watching it for the first time in a good few years I still feel the same way about it. It's a film that draws you in & keeps you interested all the way through. If you haven't seen it, treat yourself to a copy,then take the phone of the hook & enjoy!!!...
on 19 August 2015
This seems as fresh now as it was in 1975 ( was it really that long ago?) when I first saw it, it could almost have been released yesterday as some things never change. Sydney Pollack directed a great cast brilliantly and as much as I enjoy the Bourne/ Bonds of cinema I realised after watching this again after so many years that I really miss well plotted films with great dialogue, they are so few and far between. This Studio Canal version is a Dutch import with English dialogue and some nice extras. Highly recommended.
on 8 May 2016
Excellent thriller starring Robert Redford with a very good storyline.
on 19 January 2016
Perhaps a story written decades before its time, a great thriller.
on 14 October 2014
Fast moving drama with Robert Redford would strongly recommend it
on 29 September 2010
I have been looking for this film for a long time, didn't want to get an import as I have had problems with them in the past, but this one was fine.
Redford plays a book reading geek who works for the CIA, in an office where all the staff are murdered by rogue operatives.
Redford then proceeds to solve the case using methods learned in books and his own brains.
Well worth buying if you are a fan, well worth it even if you are not.
on 21 September 2014
A classic from the past, not too dated, excellent all around.
on 21 April 2016
thanks for sending my dvd. its a brilliant movie, love it!
on 13 May 2016
only ok as it's very dated & does not keep your interest.