4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for flat bed frames
This bed rail is great. However,It states that it is suitable for slatted beds but it is not so good on slatted beds which are recessed below the bed frame, which a lot are. I have managed to use mine but it does mean the mattress does not lay flat at that side ...
Published 17 months ago by Carolyn A. Sharman

1.0 out of 5 stars Be aware!
Published 17 months ago by Jeku

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for flat bed frames, 1 Mar 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Be aware!, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Babyway Bed Rail (Baby Product)
"My advice is do not buy this item. My grandson fell out of bed last night with the rail on top of him. No harm was done to him thank goodness. The bed is a full size single bed and mattress with slats but the rail just slides about under it. There is nothing on the two arms to make them grip. I shall be returning it on the grounds it is not safe for children. " 23 February 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Babyway Bed Rail (Baby Product)
This product does not achieve what it is designed to do. The rail does not attach to the bed, it just has two 'arms' that extend part way between mattress/base. Therefore even a 3 year old's weight against it pushes it away from the bed and enables them to fall through the gap on to the floor. I used this on a divan, so my comments refer to this bed type only. The safety message on the side of the rail says only use when securely attached to bed, but nothing is supplied to do this. Fortunately, I have returned the item and got a refund (thanks to Amazon), but save yourself the time. I have now bought a 'Summer Infant Grow with Me' bed rail which extends to clamp on to the far side of the mattress. I have only had it 3 weeks but so far it has kept my toddler from falling out even when leaning against it in the night.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do what it is supposed to!, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Babyway Bed Rail (Baby Product)
The bed rail looks fine but it doesn't work at stopping your child falling out of bed. Terrible design. Stick to the more well known brands. I will be buying a lindam or tomy bed rail now and have wasted my money on this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars bed rail, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Babyway Bed Rail (Baby Product)
Fast delivery and very happy with the product. Strong and does the job it needs to do. The cover can come off and is washable. Easy to assemble too.

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Babyway Bed Rail (Baby Product)
Brought for my step daughters single bed as its very high, slides right under mattress very sturdy doesn't move even when she rolls on it

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Babyway Bed Rail (Baby Product)
Honestly, if I would've known how the rail operates I would certainly not have bought one, not to mention 2! I can't imagine it stopping my children from falling out of bed if I wouldn't wedge it between the slates. I have a fairly thick mattress on the bed and even I can't weigh it down, it just moves all over underneath the mattress. If I wouldn't have thrown the boxes away (how silly of me) I would definitely request a refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars insecure, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Babyway Bed Rail (Baby Product)
I bought this bed rail for when my grandson visits. I have tried everything to stop it sliding out from under the cot/bed mattress. Do not buy this product it does not work, the arms that are supposed to secure it under the mattress are ineffective.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Babyway Bed Rail (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 18 month old daughter, to use on her cot bed. The rail is only 'secured' by placing two poles under mattress. neither my daughter nor the mattress are heavy enough to hold it in place so it moves about and comes out. However, this problem has been solved by taping it to the bed slats. the rest of the guard is of brilliant design, the rail is just the right length, netting is soft yet strong and of a neutral colour, and catches are easy for adults but trickier for little fingers. If you are buying this for use with a bed without slats I'd definitely reconsider and buy something better. Saying that you get what you pay for, and this is working for us now (the joys of duct tape!)

5.0 out of 5 stars A ideal product., 18 May 2013
Mr. Robert N. Pritchard "auntypig" (Hereford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babyway Bed Rail (Baby Product)
I needed this for a double bed for my grandchild to feel safe and it works. A sturdy and efficient bed rail.

Babyway Bed Rail