on 16 May 2013
This item was exactly what i expected. it is practical and handy. no more being mad with the shoe boxes trying to find a shoes. Shoes are now neat and I can see it from the outside of the box. Thinking to buy this item again.
on 7 January 2014
I had been looking at this boot organiser storage unit for some time as I wanted to wait for more reviews to see if it was any good. Although the reviews so far have been positive, they are few and I was a bit sceptical of where the reviews came from. In the end I decided to order them. Now I am pretty good at putting items together, but I did find this unit a bit fiddly, especially when stacking, hence the 4 star rating. However, when finally put together I found that the unit stacked well and was even more secure when I placed some of my boots in them. I did find one of the white clips for the corners were missing from my pack, so I contacted the seller who immediately sent out a pack to me that came within a couple of days and was impressed with the quick delivery. If any of the clips break at least I have some spares. The plastic does seems strong and I am hoping that this is a good replacement to the very tattered and broken cardboard original boot boxes that my boots are currently stored in. I have many boots, so am thinking of ordering some more, but this will depend on the durability of this boot storage organiser. Just to confirm the whole unit holds 4 boots, but many hold more if you have ankle boots. Here's hoping this will last. This product is a very good idea and I am surprised that either something like this has not been made sooner or that more products like this are not out in the market.
on 29 December 2014
Item arrived promptly. Boxes themselves easy to assemble - however no assembly instructions, and working out how to join them up so they stack took me a while. Fit my size 7.5 shoes with very high heels quite easily.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 March 2016
Was a bit concerned after reading the comments as I have weak hands, but actually found them fine to put together. The trick is to start at the back and work forwards, and when you need to put two tabs into slots in the same place, cup them into a u shapeand try to slide in them both sort of together, but back one first again. The drawers are stacked 5 high happily under my knee length skirts on a standard high/single rail wardrobe and they fit really well, only just brushing the bottom of the skirts. They fit a size 6 pair of doc martens, and 10cm wedge heel sandals both fine.
on 4 May 2015
I bought these boxes as I needed another two boxes and they were half the price of the set of two boxes I already had. These boxes are more sturdy than the ones I already have due to the metal frames. They link together when stacked on top of each other which my other ones don't. They are good value for money and fit my size 7 knee length boots easily. I gave them 4 stars as they are a little bit fiddly to put together and the blue protective strip is a problem to get off the metal. I would recommend these especially for the price.
on 7 December 2015
Having scouted around for something unobtrusive I found these stackable show drawers. Spent an hour putting them together and they work perfectly. Don't expect it to come ready made - grab a glass of something and settle down to master the art of plastic origami! I found it very therapeautic! Good value for money and I will probably get another set.
on 3 November 2014
I love these and have just ordered a second lot for my daughter. They are easy to assemble, strong and keep all my shoes clean and tidy. Best of all I can see whats in the boxes too!!
on 29 October 2013
Great for keeping long boots.easy to put together, stack well on top of each other.will purchase more when needed. Great storage tidy
on 24 January 2013
Perfect for complete organisation of my shoes!
Might need some more as I have too many shoes! Thank you very much.
on 25 June 2014
The product is flimsy plastic - the type that you put your school work in. Expensive for what it is and once assembled not sturdy at all. Does not come with instructions for assembly. I recommend finding some other product.