4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Hopefully Just what I'm looking for
Published 16 months ago by Harry341

1.0 out of 5 stars useless
These boxes are not well made, flimsy draws catch on plastic corners of the frames. . Blue metal round edges that are peeling and Emily. Move all over the place when trying to open draws. Waste of money. Would not recommend.
Published 12 months ago by Anne

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Hopefully Just what I'm looking for, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Periea Boots Organiser (PACK of 4) Storage Box/Organiser - with added metal for extra strength - Rosa (Kitchen & Home)
I had been looking at this boot organiser storage unit for some time as I wanted to wait for more reviews to see if it was any good. Although the reviews so far have been positive, they are few and I was a bit sceptical of where the reviews came from. In the end I decided to order them. Now I am pretty good at putting items together, but I did find this unit a bit fiddly, especially when stacking, hence the 4 star rating. However, when finally put together I found that the unit stacked well and was even more secure when I placed some of my boots in them. I did find one of the white clips for the corners were missing from my pack, so I contacted the seller who immediately sent out a pack to me that came within a couple of days and was impressed with the quick delivery. If any of the clips break at least I have some spares. The plastic does seems strong and I am hoping that this is a good replacement to the very tattered and broken cardboard original boot boxes that my boots are currently stored in. I have many boots, so am thinking of ordering some more, but this will depend on the durability of this boot storage organiser. Just to confirm the whole unit holds 4 boots, but many hold more if you have ankle boots. Here's hoping this will last. This product is a very good idea and I am surprised that either something like this has not been made sooner or that more products like this are not out in the market.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for organisation, 12 Nov. 2013
These are good for storing boots, I actually managed to fit 2 pairs of smaller, thinner material boots into a box. They look clear with silver metal in the picture although the ones I have seem like a blue colour.
They arrive flat packed and are easy enough to assemble. If you fold the pre cut lines beforehand(both sides) this makes it easier to fix the boxes in place and then you use the white clips to secure the corners. I have been able to stack my boxes although sometimes they seem to catch on the corners.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boxes, 17 Jan. 2014
These are well constructed storeage boxes, fit my size 8 boots all shapes well no issues. My only concern is when stacked it's very v difficult to open draws so would suggest that if only for two/three pairs excellent but any more be aware of the problem and sort accordingly

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 4 May 2015
I bought these boxes as I needed another two boxes and they were half the price of the set of two boxes I already had. These boxes are more sturdy than the ones I already have due to the metal frames. They link together when stacked on top of each other which my other ones don't. They are good value for money and fit my size 7 knee length boots easily. I gave them 4 stars as they are a little bit fiddly to put together and the blue protective strip is a problem to get off the metal. I would recommend these especially for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boot organiser, 29 Oct. 2013
Great for keeping long boots.easy to put together, stack well on top of each other.will purchase more when needed. Great storage tidy

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 11 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars handy storage., 14 Aug. 2014
i now have 8 of these under the bed. bit flimsy but do a good job. easy to build.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Jan. 2013
C. J. Pritchard (England) - See all my reviews
This works great and I'm very happy with this and glad i bought it.. .. ... .. .. .. ..

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic shoe cases, 25 May 2014
Kamla Kerai "kam" (uk) - See all my reviews
Good for boots but the flimsy plastic case is to week to stack on top of each other.
The corners keep popping open.
Not very good for organising your shoe cupboard but better for storage if your not going to open and close often.

Defiantly wouldn't buy them again!

2.0 out of 5 stars not good for stacking, 28 Sept. 2014
The plastic corners are coming of all the time and once you stuck a few of them on top of each other, the pressure is too strong and you can't open the bottom one any more and when you try the whole stuck comes wobbely