on 27 April 2013
Throw described as beige,turned out to be tan colour,returning for cream.liked throws.not happy paying return postage.felt wrong description of colour.otherwise always pleased with purchases.
on 15 August 2014
I ordered a beige throw, and received a brown one. Viceroy have ONLY just refunded - but they HAVE NOT refunded the return postage. I am out of pocket to the tune of £5.48. They have dragged their feet, their communication and co-operation is appalling. I would never buy from them.
on 9 April 2014
was sent 2 different shades of bed throw colours were close but different used them n/eway but not 2 happy
on 12 April 2014
Was described as Beige but I would call it more of a mustard colour. Noticed a couple of pulls on it already.Size and weight of cotton are fine.
on 14 May 2013
A good item at an excellent price. Larger than expected, but that's all to the good. Many thanks. Arrived on time and in good condition.
on 21 October 2014
Total fraud, threads loose across the whole throw, ordered BEIGE and was sent a horrible mustard colour. And to add insult, they must have known this to be a shoddy, low quality item. Will never order from them again.
on 11 May 2014
The delivery window was good. The quality is fine. I would have liked it to be a little bit bigger but it will suffice to keep my pet from marking my new 2 seater leather sofa.
on 26 February 2013
I didn't like the fact that this throw had many loose threads on it which I had to pick off, but apart from that it was a good size
on 18 March 2013
Although nice and generous in size it is very thin and a strange pinky beige. Not for me but my husband had already thrown the packaging away.
on 2 June 2014
I bought two of these throws which was delivered on time, and loved the price but the colour was the same as the other throw which i had ordered there was a slightly darker than the other even though it was the same colour but was not fussed as one was for my settee and the other for my chair.