on 2 July 2013
Lovely colour and very easy to peel off and stick on. I've noticed one or two just peeling away from the wall but easy to stick back down with your hand. These are great if you change your room round often as you just peel them off and put them elsewhere. Great item, well worth the money anyway!
on 22 February 2014
I've purchased these in the past from eBay and redecorating childrens rooms so decided to get some more, they are so easy to use , stick very well (I moved the last lot numerous times and they retained their stickiness) and look great.
If you read the description properly like I did you will see they are one size and the colour at the end of the title , can't understand why some reviews thought they were teal and black and complained at getting the wrong or only one colour ! Surely even if something is cheap you'd read the whole description , check colours etc ... ???
on 17 March 2014
Not happy with this product took ages to come then when did arrive they was only teal stickers all the same size even tho in the pic it shows different size ones not happy think it's complete false advertisement
on 10 December 2013
lovely colour
smaller than i expected
2 day delivery time
oveall really good, just take into account they are the size of a 50p coin
on 26 March 2014
When these arrived, I was pleased but at the same time a little disappointed, what I had failed to notice on purchase was that it was only TEAL butterflies & they are all the same size, whereas in the product picture it looks to say teal and black in various sizes. I now have to buy some more of something different in black but other than my own fault for not reading properly, I'm chuffed with my butterflies and delivery was quick.
=)
on 28 November 2013
These butterflies are lovely, they were beyond my expectations as a product and wasn't sure how affective they would be, everyone has commented on how pretty they are and what a difference they have made. The great thing about these is you can use your artistic flair to bring your room alive, I paired them up with some glow in the dark ones and they are really affective at night. Wouldn't definitely recommend these to brighten up any room!
on 15 April 2013
we have just decorated our living room brown and teal, and wanted some thing different so we ordered the teal butterfly's and put them near our fire place, and around light switches we got alot of good comments and even ended up ordering other colours for people :)
on 16 April 2014
I ordered two packs of these stickers. They are all the same size and tiny! Not as demonstrated in the picture. Had this product been maybe 20p or thereabouts - I wouldnt be grumbling, but £2 for a few tiny little stickers? Pffft. Unhappy customer right here.
on 4 October 2013
Not what I thought I had ordered. Thought I would be getting black and teal butterflies as it shows in the picture, but got only teal. Also all butterflies are the same size, would of liked some to be slightly smaller and some bigger.
on 2 December 2014
No problems with delivery. Arrived before delivery date. Was bought as part of a wall sticker art I was doing but never received the one main part so changed my mind. They are bargain and stick well. I haven't used many of them.