5.0 out of 5 stars GOT TO HAND IT TO 'EM
Brilliant. So simple but great.You sweat down the gym or you should be and gloves build up the sweat leaving black marks on your hand. These are great.JUST GET A PAIR you won't be disappointed.
Published 9 months ago by R.Barrett

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made but too slippery for pull-up bar
These are well made and look like they will last a long time. But because they are made from leather they are too slippery when used with equipment that has a smooth metal finish such as a pull-up bar or kettlebells and give me no confidence. I have previously been using Reebok Gripmasters which give a much better grip even though they are not as good quality and have...
Published 4 months ago by Steve

4.0 out of 5 stars good for chinups, 21 Aug 2013
normal weight lifting gloves do not suite the chinup bar. so when you want to protect your hand from developing painful callusses, weight lifting gloves are not so good (apart from the Gold's Gym ones) where as these are perfect. You get the feel, you can grip the bar well (often weight lifting gloves cause your grip to loosen on the chin up bar) these a re perfect for that.
However what makes them so good for the chinup bar makes them less effective for kettle bells (well, heavy ones any way). I am sure that for 16KG or 20KG they might be ok, but when you get to 24KG, the weight of the kettle bell and the thickness of the handle, highlight the thinnes of the glove and it starts to crease a bit, even with a very relaxed grip where you let the handle almost rotate freely in your hand, on returning from jerk or a snatch, the creasing causes a little snagging, much the sanme as you get with regular weight lifting gloves.
Its not a major issue just a minor annoyance. Its only a small snag, but it means the motion of your return swing feels slight impeded. Still if you can put up with that, watch your calluses disappear!

5.0 out of 5 stars GOT TO HAND IT TO 'EM, 8 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for all gym-goers, 25 Jun 2013
5 star rating! This is a supreme products, the real leather ensures the most comfortable grip, no more blisters, and works with all types of bars. I didn't know what to expect because of the shape and only having partial hand covered, but soon realised that this is more comfortable, lets my hand breath, the blood flow, and is lightweight. This has exceeded my expectations, and through conmfort adding on at least 4 reps to each set!
Love this and would recommend to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gym Gloves!, 13 April 2013
I just started using these weight lifting gloves and I love them! they are a great alternative to gym gloves. I like that they fit in the palm of your hand and that they are real leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 19 April 2014
I've been searching for an alternative for gloves for a while as I was starting to lift heavier and calluses where beginning to become mighty annoying for me. I searched and searched and came across these and ordered them after seeing some of the reviews. What can I say, they are excellent! A steal at the price ; nice fit, real leather so you get a nice grip and they have stopped calluses altogether. The better grip has also meant I've been able to lift a bit heavier which is excellent stuff. They arrived well before the day I was expecting (at least 3 weeks before the estimate) so I'm so so pleased. Stop looking and buy these, they are a steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product .., 16 April 2014
Mr. C. Blake (London) - See all my reviews
After trying several gloves , I brought these after reading the reviews and they are fantastic ...They do exactly what they say say and even after the first use i noticed the difference .. gone are the days of sweaty , callus ridden hands !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 5 April 2014
Mandy Payne "Is it just me?" (Palm Harbor, Florida) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Gym Glove Alternative | Pro Grips Weightlifting Grips (Misc.)
Length:: 1:37 Mins

Length:: 1:37 Mins

I work out, not often enough but I do. These have so many uses, not just in the gym but they're functional for anything you have to lift or carry. These are awesome for the machines at the gym as well as for lifting. I love them.

My boyfriend is a muscle head, lifting weights 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. He has a pair of these now and loves them too. His hands don't slip off the bars from sweating, they allow his hands to breathe while keeping him from callousing. When you're sweating it out at the gym, the last thing you want is full or even fingerless gloves.

These are extremely well made, double stitched and sturdy. We haven't had them that long but so far they appear to be very durable. I made a video review so you can see how they're made and get an idea of size. I'm kind of a nerd so I talked through the whole thing.

These work great for weights or machines, which is what I use primarily. I also used them to haul my suitcase around and they worked great for that too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for my kettle bell workout, 24 Mar 2014
Dr. J. Tunnciliffe (UK) - See all my reviews
I brought the Gym Paws a few months ago and find they work really well for my kettle bell workout. I used to get bad callouses from using kettle bells in the past, but not anymore! The Gym Paws work really well. Also work fine when I do other weight lifting too, but I am a kettle bells man and love these Gym Paws :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with them!, 20 Mar 2014
R. Moore (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
I've been using these grips now for a few weeks in the gym and I must say I'm rather impressed with them. They arent showing any signs of wear and seem to be made to a very high quality. Before using these I've always used gym gloves previously, but I must say I now prefer these to gloves. Being an open design they allow your hands to breathe and are a lot cooler, also you dont get that nasty smell that sometimes happens with old gym gloves. Grip wise they are very comfortable, I've used them with barbells and dumbells with no problems. Even with gloves I've still suffered with some calluses, but whilst using these I've noticed the skin on my hands has become softer already.

All in all very pleased with the product, and would happily buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but brilliant, 19 Mar 2014
What you see is what you get. I got mine today, arriving a day early, and tried them out right away.
Seem very durable/ well made, feel a bit strange to begin with but you get used to them after 3 or 4 sets. so much nicer than gloves as you dont get a build up of sweat on your hands, but still get a good amount of protection. would definitely recommend to a friend

ARRAY(0xabdacca8)