4.0 out of 5 stars Great chair with a few minor drawbacks

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Bulky and a pain to clean
Published 11 months ago by BookWorm27

4.0 out of 5 stars Great chair with a few minor drawbacks, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair (Tweet) (Baby Product)
I would probably give this 3.5 stars, but can't, so 4 it is. It's so cute and very very handy. Our 4 month old was incredibly social and wanted to be with us at the table. Holding her was certainly getting in the way of our dining, so we wanted to look into something suitable for her. We looked into several high chairs and after reading reviews, this was our choice. This chair offered reclining positions, so it seemed perfect. I do like it and it's very handy.

Pros:
Very soft
Easy to clean
Adjustable height is nice. We can bring it into another room when we have a snack at the coffee table and she can still participate.
The recline is just great when you have a who baby ready for the table, but hasn't quite managed full neck control.
Double cushions are suitable for babies to toddlers
Easy to fold and store
Adjustable footrest is great
Removable tray top
The whole thing is just adorable

Cons:
There should be more reclining positions. Between the upright and first recline is a large gap. Something in between would be better.
The tray is rather hard to put in place on the back of the chair with one hand. The storage of the tray is a great feature, but it should be easier to clip in place.
The tray is also difficult to clip on the seat in the tightest position when the second cushion is used.
The wheels could be bigger and smoother to roll.
The harness isn't great. It needs better positioning options or more cushion to hold the baby in more securely.

We have used this every day since we got it and would not trade it for another model. It could use some improving, but I do think it's one of the best available, especially at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply perfect! Trust me!, 29 Sep 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair (Tweet) (Baby Product)
It took me a lot of research and reading reviews before I decided on this highchair. I was tempted to buy a second hand high chair but most were selling for £50 or so, so I decided against it and just fork out for a new one. Now I know there are cheaper highchairs on the high street but I wanted one that would be unisex and last another child when we decide to have a second.

This highchair is amazing! It is bulky but that is the only don't point to date that I have found. The seat is superbly padded and provides great support. The design of the straps are wonderful as you can separate the waist and shoulder straps. The table tray detaches and slides into the highchair arms with ease. The table tray has a detachable clear top to the tray with a cup holder which proves extremely helpful particularly when cleaning. The seat adjusts to any level which is fab when dining at different hight tables as a family.

All in all this highchair has to be one of the best retailing, having been a nanny and seen a variety I can wholeheartedly say this has so far been the best.

Postage was super speedy and packaged appropriately.

Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Bulky and a pain to clean, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair (Tweet) (Baby Product)
I loved this when it first came, so pretty and easy to assemble, but...........it's HUGE! It's a complete pain to clean as food gets lost in all the nooks and crannies and in the creases of the insert. The main problem for us though was the size of the high chair, it's too big for our average sized kitchen. We have since taken it to my mum's and she keeps it in the garage when it's not in use. It is foldable, but who wants to keeps putting it 'away' after every use, when it is used up to 4 times a day? We now have a much slimmer and completely plastic with no nooks and crannies high chair which suits us soooooo much better!

3.0 out of 5 stars not impressive, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair (Tweet) (Baby Product)
Safe enough to use .nice in looks but baby doesn't seems to be active when sitting even in most upright position of seat back,difficult to move chair

4.0 out of 5 stars High chair, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair (Tweet) (Baby Product)
Reviewed a lot of high chairs before buying this one because it was height adjustable, had large tray and had double padding for smaller babies. My baby is only 5months old but she sits with us as the dinner table at mealtimes. She does try to rock forward and the upper part of the harness is quite restrictive so I only use the lap belt. Also it is difficult to operate it one handed if I am holding the baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great high chair, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair (Tweet) (Baby Product)
This is an excellent high chair with plenty of padding, a sturdy and solid construction and plenty of functional details that I found useful. Chicco is a very reliable brand and the product reflects this.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair (Tweet) (Baby Product)
after several months of purchase, the product is still perfect without any problem.chicco is a warranty malascallonisi gussa cazze recensioni

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair (Tweet) (Baby Product)
What can I say I love this Highchair and would be purchasing it in another colour for my other grandchild who is yet to be born.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy!, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair (Tweet) (Baby Product)
When we first got it.. it looked huge for my six month baby girl! I had to feed her at her stroller.. But as soon as she became 8 months we loved it. Easy to clean tray and quite large so we could have our toys/books while eating. The only dis is that the chair is hard to move around the house, it only has 2 wheels on the back plus it's very heavy.. Also I've seen other highchairs that get less space and are quite cute too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great by, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair (Tweet) (Baby Product)
I like very much this chair. The material is great to clean and my baby love to be seat in it.

Chicco Polly Highchair (Tweet)
Out of stock