5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 3 Sept. 2013
Very clear instructions and almost impossible to go wrong with the assembly. My baby loves being in it, easy to recline while the baby is in it, nice and soft cover fabric and I love how the shoulder pads can't slip down like it did in the car seat we had before. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great car seat, 16 Oct. 2014
Sara Jayne Blackham (Nottingham, Notts United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
We looked at many options when going for a car seat, as wanted a good, comfy stable car seat. I feel that we got all this with this one. Really good car seat. My son loves it, enjoys facing forward and sleeps well in it. The recline options are great, especially if your moving up from first car seat. Its solid but comfy and the extra leg really makes it stable. Once you have put it in on the seatbelt it becomes easier when moving from cars, but it is heavy. However really like it and am very pleased with it. The colours are more vibrant then it seems in picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 Dec. 2013
Nice design, easy to use. Very heavy but also sturdy! I would recommend this product. Good value for money now that the latest modal has replaced its position.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Jun. 2013
It is a very good car seat. Definitely the right choice. Looks very comfortably for my daughter. Easy to fit too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose and looks great, 9 Jun. 2014
I loved the look of this car seat and bought it based on safety reviews and the design. My son loves it however I find the strap quite tricky to tighten and my son gets his arms out easily. I have purchased a separate Houdini strap to stop him from getting arms out. The polystyrene filling under the zebra cover breaks easily if you remove the cover so take extra care when removing the cover for washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Britax is best. It beats all the rest!, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Britax Safefix Plus Isofix Forward Facing Group 1 Car Seat (Dark Grape) (Baby Product)
I already have a Britax Safefix Plus- it is so good that I bought a second for our other car. It's manufactured well and is extremely comfortable as our little one sleeps in it -well supported-without lolling forwards! We are more than happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great seat once you get it installed!, 12 April 2014
took a few go's to push and slot the seat into place, i also made a small tear in the leather upholstery but it was deep in the crease between backrest and seat, all said and done it remains a safe, sturdy and comfortable seat for our two year old, nice looking too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very goid, 30 Mar. 2014
Love it! Very good and confi even wearing a snow suit still had enough room !colour is nice and easy to clean

5.0 out of 5 stars Me and my daughter love it, 29 Jan. 2014
Bought for my 6 month old as she had exceeded the weight limit for her baby one. After a lot of researching I chose this one. It's perfect! Very easy to fit into the car and it is so soft and feels very comfortable. Dd always hated being in the car but she loves it now because of this seat as she can look around. Took her on a 2.5hr car trip and she was so happy in it! She looks really safe especially with the head restraint. I like the recline as if it's a long journey I just recline it back so she can sleep more comfortably. I would highly recommend this seat as I could not be more happy with it. One thing to note is it's heavy (which is a good thing in my opinion as it's certainly sturdy) so if you want a seat that's easy to transfer between cars this may not be the best option. However I bought to stay in my car with the isofix. Also note you can fit with the seatbelt rather than the isofix too so it's a good all-rounder.

4.0 out of 5 stars great car seat, 21 Jan. 2014
Great car seat, sturdy safe and grand-daughter is snug and safe in it, its great to gently pull forward so she can sleep