5.0 out of 5 stars Britax is best. It beats all the rest!, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Britax Safefix Plus Isofix Forward Facing Group 1 Car Seat (Dark Grape) (Baby Product)
I already have a Britax Safefix Plus- it is so good that I bought a second for our other car. It's manufactured well and is extremely comfortable as our little one sleeps in it -well supported-without lolling forwards! We are more than happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Me and my daughter love it, 29 Jan 2014
Bought for my 6 month old as she had exceeded the weight limit for her baby one. After a lot of researching I chose this one. It's perfect! Very easy to fit into the car and it is so soft and feels very comfortable. Dd always hated being in the car but she loves it now because of this seat as she can look around. Took her on a 2.5hr car trip and she was so happy in it! She looks really safe especially with the head restraint. I like the recline as if it's a long journey I just recline it back so she can sleep more comfortably. I would highly recommend this seat as I could not be more happy with it. One thing to note is it's heavy (which is a good thing in my opinion as it's certainly sturdy) so if you want a seat that's easy to transfer between cars this may not be the best option. However I bought to stay in my car with the isofix. Also note you can fit with the seatbelt rather than the isofix too so it's a good all-rounder.

4.0 out of 5 stars great car seat, 21 Jan 2014
Great car seat, sturdy safe and grand-daughter is snug and safe in it, its great to gently pull forward so she can sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars safe & comfortable, 19 Nov 2013
I chose the particular car seat after reading great reviews about its safety.I hope never need to find that out,but its a very comfortable,easy to fit ,car seat...