5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Published 14 months ago by Claire Evans

1.0 out of 5 stars My little boy, who is 2, can now ...
My little boy, who is 2, can now unclip the main belt and totally get out of the seat. I was driving and all of us a sudden he is in the front seat with me. At first I thought I must have not clipped it in right, but no, tried in the car park, and he can use both thumbs to press down and get out.. So now I am looking for a new one and taking this to the dump.
Published 5 days ago by MaryM

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Britax Eclipse Forward Facing Group 1 Car Seat (Black Thunder) (Baby Product)
Bought for our son just after his first birthday as he grew out of his first car seat. Was considering getting a seat that took him up to 12yrs but glad we didn't as he still sleeps so much in the car so the recline comes in handy. We done a lot of research and asked around in Mothercare etc. This make came highly recommended for safety, which after all is the whole point. We have to take it in and out of the car and have no trouble doing this. Compared to others in this category it is fairly light, they are all a bit bulky and awkward to carry. I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, but straps are a bit too easy to get out of, 6 Dec 2013
This is something that I regularly move from one car to another so I chose it as a seat that can be quickly and easily fitted. It's maybe not the lightest on the market, but it is fine for me or my wife to get in & out of a standard 4 or 5 door car (not tried it in a 3 door, I think it may be a bit bulky for that) so it meets my needs well. I would've given it 5 stars except that the straps need to be perfectly aligned otherwise my son can wriggle out of them a bit too easily

5.0 out of 5 stars seat for nanny's car, 18 Feb 2014
I chose this seat from the many available to be the "second seat" that is the one that's used occasionally. I am so pleased I did. It's spacious, seems very comfortable (my grandaughter sleeps in it very happily)and has the recline feature which not all do. It is easy to fit, easy to recline and the shoulder straps are simple to adjust and tighten and it was less than half the price of the majority of others. All in all I am delighted with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brittax Car Seat recommendation, 4 Feb 2014
Very good and reliable brand. My daughter sits comfortable and what is very important safe. Perfect for small cars like Fiat 500.

5.0 out of 5 stars great seat for the price, 2 Jun 2013
we also have maxi cosi pearl. this seat is of equal if not better quality. thinner too so split fold works when seat is in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value compact seat for multiple families, 13 May 2013
narrow shape means three seats can fit across back of family car. easy to fit into car and remove when necessary.

4.0 out of 5 stars good chair, did a great job in holidays, 22 July 2013
We bought this chair to take on a one week holiday. We used it to securely seat our daughter in the flights (I don't know how it is in other countries, but at least in Europe it's a good idea to search for and print the air company regulation regarding the use of flight approved car seats, since the land staff was resistent to the boarding of the chair in the cabine, they all said they never saw the parents taking carseats to use on board) and in the car at our destiny city. We used a Design-Go Trolley to transport the chair and it worked out very well.
The chair is easy to use and not very heavy; the only thing that gave me a little trouble was the change of the shoulder straps position (because I forgot to make it in advance), that is more troublesome than in the Britax Duo Plus that I use on a daily base.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good seat, 29 Aug 2013
It's good seat with a good price too. it's maybe little bigger than usual, easy to fix the baby in.

1.0 out of 5 stars My little boy, who is 2, can now ..., 27 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable love it, 22 July 2014
K. Amirineni "Hope" (UK) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable. I has britax evolva 1-2-3. My boy is 1 year old and was not comfortable in that. I moved to britax eclipse. He sleeps comfortably with recline. Can see out of window. Always buy a group 1 for kids according to their weight and height. Never go for group 123 to save money. They are not comfortable at all for all age groups.