5.0 out of 5 stars Performed very well in crash
I had the very recent misfortune to be involved in a crash on the M1.

Published 17 months ago by calzakk

1.0 out of 5 stars Query the quality?
I bought this off Amazon after seeing all the reviews. However, when it arrived I discovered that for certain car's (BMW's, Mini's, Mitsubishi's, Smart, etc) you have to buy a "performance pad" in order for Britax to assure you of the safety of the child.

The "performance pad" is simply a cheap piece of foam that costs 10p to make and less than a minute to fit...
Published 17 months ago by Mr. Stephen Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Performed very well in crash, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Britax Duo Plus ISOFIX Forward Facing Group 1 Car Seat (Black Thunder) (Baby Product)
I had the very recent misfortune to be involved in a crash on the M1.

I was travelling at 60mph with my wife and one-year-old baby, who was in the Britax Duo Plus Isofix car seat. Our car was hit from behind by a lorry (foreign!), spun, and skidded along the side barrier. The car was a write-off, but fortunately the three of us were largely unharmed. My wife and I have minor whiplash but, best of all, our baby suffered no injuries at all :) The car seat performed excellently, and appeared intact and absolutely fine after the accident.

I've already placed an order for the exact same car seat (you can't use a car seat once it's been in an accident, even if it looks fine). I just need a car for it to go in...

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, 3 Dec 2013
My 11 kg boy loves it. Very comfortable. Only 4 stars as the recline is a JOKE, it only reclines a very small percentage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, 15 May 2013
This has got to be the easiest car seat to fit into your car using the Isofix fittings. I had an earlier version of this seat for my older children and I decided to buy it again for my newest addition to our family. The seat is comfortable and has recline positions for when your child decides to nap. You can also move the position of the strap as they grow with one hand on an adjuster at the back of the chair (no more have to strip the seat apart to move the belts). The seat cover is easy to remove and is machine washable for when your little darling decides to christen their seat :-) all in all a great buy and even better purchase when buying at discounted price on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nanny's car, 22 Jun 2014
Got fed up of transferring belt held seat between cars, we all have ISOFIX points so this is now a two minute job. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
ArcticCircle (ArcticCircleFinland) - See all my reviews
Excellent seat. We have two, one in both cars. Easy to install and use. Very secure with Isofix-connectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart car seat, 27 Feb 2014
This is smart car seat, It is fairly easy to install. It fits toddlers up to school age children well.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality at the right price, 30 Jun 2014
Second one I buy, as expected, good quality at the right price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe, stylish and easy mounting, 4 Mar 2014
Britax is our favourite children car seats - we have 2, adn Duo plus we consider as best choice in its class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy and safe, 16 Feb 2014
Nice and very easy with isofix, plug and play. Kid fits in very easy. Also very light weight so all in all best buy

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this car seat, 14 Feb 2014
I like this car seat: it's easy to use, my baby can sleep comfortably in it. I do regret that I didn't bought the a top tether to make the seat extra stable.