5.0 out of 5 stars This is great, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Britax Baby-Safe Plus SHR II Infant Carrier Group 0+ (Cool Berry) (Baby Product)
I bought this to go with the whole pushchair system and we love it. I have a pushchair frame and the belted base that you fit into your car seat as a semi-permanant fixture. I put her into the seat in our kitchen, carry her to the car. One click and she is installed. One button release, lift out, click onto pushchair. Oh so easy. The great bit is you can use it with a seat belt if taking a lift with somebody else. My daughter sleeps well in this too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it......, 24 July 2014
Love this car seat so easy to use, easy to strap the baby in. I use it with the Britax B-Smart 3. Very convenient rarely use the pushchair part as its so easy to take straight out of car and clip on. I must admit it is very heavy but i am assuming they all are. bought the cool berry colour which is nice and girlie. Very good price and delivered on time

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent adac reviews, 23 Feb 2014
The reviews in adac (crash test) were excellent, even without the isofix. It seems very good to me too, although this is the first infant seat I buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money!, 30 Oct 2013
Amazing carrier!It's very light and easy to use.Provides great safety for your infant.I strongly recomment it!!!If you have a Britax pushchair even beter!!!