on 18 April 2016
Fantastic chair. The best we have owned (and believe me, like most parents I expect, we have tried a few). It's strong, easy to fit, looks comfy (no complaints from the kids), looks good in the car, doesn't damage the leather and of utmost importance, we trust it. The seat belt fits perfectly across the body, is always at the required tension and the child never feels the need to wriggle free from it. What a bargain too. So good we bought one for each car and when the younger son gets older he will have one!
on 2 November 2014
Fantastic seat at a bargain price!!! Just ordered my second following a high speed motorway collision my 4 year old son walked away without any injuries not a bruise mark or scratch to be seen and no whiplash or concussion cannot fault the safety of this product w
on 31 March 2016
Great value for money.
Perfect for a 3 year old especially as it has built in cup holders.
on 9 November 2013
for grandson aged nearly 4. He loves it. I love it as it keeps my most precious cargo safe. 2nd one purchased, other used for nearly 6 yr old.
on 13 March 2016
Can't fault this seat. Not quite as padded as others I have looked at but perfectly acceptable. Easy to install in any car and easy for my 3 year old to climb in herself. My fiercely independent 3 year old is quite tall for her age so might not be suitable for smaller children. Probably best for 4 years and up. The head piece is adjustable and can be moved easily up and down to suit. The unit is very light and so is easy to move between cars.
We bought this as a second seat for our little girl. The idea was that it would be light and portable - and it has proved to be exactly that.

The padding on the seat itself is not as thick as on more expensive alternatives. But our three year old says that it is very comfortable.

The seat is narrower than the other Britax seat we use and it is very much lighter. It is easy and quick to use by simply threading the seatbelt through the red guides.

Recommended.
on 31 October 2015
The car seat itself is fantastic, great value and prompt delivery. However within 4 days of use the stitching has ripped on the seat.
review image
on 9 October 2013
Bought this seat instead of a booster seat, as my 4 year old still nods off.This helps protect her head and still has her sitting in a safe position if she nods off, although still has a more grown up feel to it
on 14 July 2014
No complaints from my grandchildren on an hour's journey at the weekend. In fact, no sooner were we in the car for the return journey than they fell asleep and seemed very comfortable as their heads did not drop forward and they were able to rest them against the head rest. The head rests rise easily to accommodate height.
on 9 May 2015
An excellently priced, sturdy and comfortable booster seat. Ideal for my four year old grandson who has outgrown his previous fitted car seat. This is easy to take out if necessary, has side protection and a good, easily adjustable head rest. Also has cup holders in the seat. Very pleased with it.