5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Easy to apply. Not sticky after you remove the top cover like some makes.
Perfect fit, no need for adjustment. Thank God!!
Published 12 months ago by Stephanie Weids

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Only one in the pack, which has started to peel. I have purchased an
I phone equivalent (for a different phone!) which was far better valve as you got more covers and has proved more durable
Published 14 months ago by Bristol mum

1.0 out of 5 stars Don,t even consider it., 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Savvies Crystal-Clear screen protector for HTC One SV (Electronics)
Thought I would get a decent quality product and boy was I wrong.So many air bubbles even with the most careful application and doesn't completely cover the screen, used it for about 2 weeks and that was that! Android forums also seem to think that Savvies protectors are useless!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 July 2013
Easy to apply. Not sticky after you remove the top cover like some makes.
Perfect fit, no need for adjustment. Thank God!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 25 Jun 2013
I thought at first that was product was good but now after having it on my phone for a few weeks I think it is rubbish!!! I am going to have to buy some more as this screen keeps peeling at the edges so dirt is getting under it. It is not a sticky screen proctector at all. Where the dirt has gotten under it just makes my screen look horrible as it has bubbles which I cant get out. It also seems to crease quite easily which also looks awful. Not worth the money I am afraid.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 6 Jun 2013
Only one in the pack, which has started to peel. I have purchased an

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 18 Mar 2013
partner gor new one sv phone and these were reasonablly priced arrived quickly and saved my partner scratching his screen