4.0 out of 5 stars Good costume if a bit short
Published 21 months ago by Annie

2.0 out of 5 stars Item in photo is NOT the item that is sent
Published 6 months ago by Michelle W.

2.0 out of 5 stars Item in photo is NOT the item that is sent, 25 Oct. 2014
This costume is OK if you are very petite. I am 5ft 11 and this does not cover my lower half at all so I wouldn't recommend if you are even remotely tall (or just like to be relatively covered up). However, this is not my main issue with this product. The item shown in the photo is of a completely different costume. I used to have the exact costume shown, so when I ordered this one, I thought I was getting the same thing. When I received my purchase it is nothing like what I was expecting. The photo for this item is very misleading and disappointing when you receive something completely different. I will be returning my item for sure as I know I can buy the genuine product elsewhere which is a thicker, better quality material and even includes the boot covers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good costume if a bit short, 4 Aug. 2013
Ordered this for super hero hen night. I'm 5ft 11 so the dress was really high after it had taken my body length into account, but it was comfy, and stayed put. The cape was small but did the job. The headband and silver gauntlets both bright and effective. I ordered these with the boots and the wig but didn't end up using the wig as it was so hot. I'd always wanted to be Linda Carter as a fan of Wonder Woman so this was a fab outfit to live the dream in! and the boots set it off. I am a twelve but ordered a fourteen as I like room to breathe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 16 Aug. 2013
Good product, not totally amazing quality but good enough for the price. Very short though so not suited if you're tall!!

2.0 out of 5 stars BIG rip off!!, 22 Mar. 2015
I was unfortunately disgusted at the cheap rubbish that turned up. I bought the most expensive outfit so that the material would be of good quality! The stitching and thin, bad quality of the material is terrible considering it cost about 3 pounds to make and I am charged 37 pounds rip off!!!The cape is TINY. I unfortunately do not have time to send it back and I will wear it for the one occasion I bought it for..but still very unhappy with quality...size was fine!

4.0 out of 5 stars Put It On A Plinth!, 9 Feb. 2015
Nomar G. Nillit "Mr. 27%" (Sodding Chipbury, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burlesque Box-Sexy Wonderwoman Superhero Womans Fancy Dress Costume Hen Party Outfit (Apparel)
All my girlfriends have been the same type - tall, dark-haired, and melon-heavy!
So it'll be no surprise for me to impart to you that I'm hot for Wonderwoman!

If you wanna get with me, then you gotta BE like Wonderwoman!
And if you buy this outfit... you is halfway there!

... So what ya waiting for ladies?!

- Much Love,
Nomie Gee xx

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but very short, 1 Jan. 2014
Loved this costume, I ordered a 10 and the size was accurate. The dress is extremely short though. I'm 5'6 and the hem of the dress literally only covered my bum. I sewed an additional white underskirt onto the dress and it was fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Liked it, 10 Nov. 2013
I liked it but it did not fit as well as I had hoped. However you have to be really slim to pull this number off|||||||\

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 20 Oct. 2014
The costume is perfect for the Halloween house party I bought it for. I have to say I have had to put leggings with it as the skirt is incredibly short. So much so that if I bend slightly forwards you can see beneath it, which is not ideal! I am 5 foot 4 as well, so this is not a problem I usually have with outfits. That said, the top fits very well and doesn't pinch or fall down (which is the usual difficulty with strapless), as does the cape and headpiece. The cuffs aren't brilliant as they start to bunch up, but then given the price of the costume, I don't think that is an issue. If you are particularly bothered by this then you could find alternatives. It's also a shame a lasso of truth isn't included, but that is also easily remedyed with some cheap fabric rope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 11 April 2014
Very happy, fits me perfectly and I am a UK size 4-6. Well made and good value for money. Thank you very much

2.0 out of 5 stars Shocking quality, 8 Dec. 2014
Paul Smith - See all my reviews
Very disappointing. The fabric was very thin and poor quality and the top was see through. It was poorly stitched and ill fitting.
On the plus side the arm bands and head band were fine. Bit of a shame really.