‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy stand for your "cans", 21 Aug. 2014
Mr Baz - See all my reviews
(#1 REVIEWER)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Brainwavz Peridot Headphone Stand - Suitable For Almost All Headphone Sizes (Electronics)
Note: Brainwavz sent me a review sample, the opinion expressed here is my own view of the product

This headphone stand is rather solid in feel with very thick Perspex it's a fairly large size standing around 25.5cm tall and at the top/bottom it's around 12.5cm wide, the depth of the unit is 11.5cm approx. Because the stand is quite deep it's very secure and there is no risk of it falling over. The thickness of the Perspex is around 80mm, it's pretty beefy in build and I can't see this breaking I had a go at pulling it at the sides and not a hint of any problems quality wise here.

On the underside the Brainwavz name is "etched" into the material (not painted on)

An item like this has two attractions one is the practical side (ie to hold headphones) and the other is to "look good" this achieves both with a solid design, I tried a few pairs of headphone even smaller to mid sized ones fit snugly onto the stand, full sized cans also fit just perfectly with enough grip to stay on, but not too tight that you'd have trouble lifting them off. The deep design and flat edges on both sides means even heavier headphones won't fall over.

As for looks that's down to taste, I like the "trophy" styling and clean clear design, quality wise this is top tier with excellent moulding, well polished with no imperfections noted. If you're looking for something a bit "hip" headphone stand wise this won't disappoint. Chunky solid and attractive.

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand In, 19 Mar. 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
The Brainwavz Peridot Headphone Stand is a perfect fit for my Brainwavz HM9 Headphones. The headphone stand is made of acrylc, plexiglass, material, and it is lightweight and see through. The headphone stand is 10 inches high, the shape is a curved round, like the curve of a head. Perfect for a headphone stand.

The headphone stand has the name Brainwavz engraved on it, fine, no problem for me. Unless I am using the headphones, they will be placed on the headphone stand, and this name engraving is great PR for the company. I doubt that fingerprints on the stand will bother me. I have placed my stand next to my Bose radio/stereo, which I use for my CD and listening pleasure. I find the headstand such a convenience for me. The Brainwavz headphones I use have a zippered container, but I have my headphones all set for my use and the fit of my head. Leaving the headphones on my stand is okay, but this headphone stand is convenient, attractive and stays put.

The headphone stand came well packaged and encased in a plastic cover. No directions, but really, they are self explanatory. I would assume using soap and water or a glass cleaner is all you would need to clean the headphone stand. A product sample was provided for review purposes.

Recommended. prisrob 03-19-14

4.0 out of 5 stars Well sized modern looking stand, 1 Mar. 2014
Great stand, very modern looking and fits very large headphones. It's not too wide so it doesn't squish down the pads but still holds firmly. The one main inconvenience is that with my DT990s I have to use two hands to take them off the stand as they do pinch just hard enough to hold on to the stand. It sounds like a silly complaint but its just a small annoyance having to lean over my desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, bold and beautiful, 29 Jan. 2014
This is bigger and heavier than expected and the etched company name is a bit naff (although you hardly notice it as its on the sides) but it looks great and it's perfect for bigger and heavier headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Jun. 2014
Yes there are far more expensive products, but this does the job it was intended for and elegantly also. Delivery was super fast and the headphone stand is of very good quality. Holds my Sennheiser HD598 extemely well. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, looks brill, well made and very sturdy, 8 Jan. 2014
Brill product. Ordered for my son, as he leaves his headphones on his desk, now he has somewhere to place them properly. Looks real stylish

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 22 Feb. 2014
Very stylish, easy to dust off and holds my headphone. Only negative it the large brand name text written on the stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stand, 1 Nov. 2014
Bobby B (UK, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I recently bought momentum headphones and kept them on the computer table which u don't do for headphones, at least the expensive ones! This stand looks great and keeps the headphones safe and out reach from kids. Totally recommend this product cause I was going to buy the wood version "onyx" which is £100.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 15 Dec. 2013
Bought one for my son for his gaming headset. It stops them from getting damaged when not in use and looks good! Just bought a second one for my dad for Xmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps headset safe from tangles etc., 14 Dec. 2013
Great for expensive headsets, keeps them tidy and safe from tangles or being knocked off desk when not in use. Good and solid stand - stylish too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›