‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand In, 19 Mar 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Brainwavz Peridot Headphone Stand - Suitable For Almost All Headphone Sizes (Electronics)
The Brainwavz Peridot Headphone Stand is a perfect fit for my Brainwavz HM9 Headphones. The headphone stand is made of acrylc, plexiglass, material, and it is lightweight and see through. The headphone stand is 10 inches high, the shape is a curved round, like the curve of a head. Perfect for a headphone stand.

The headphone stand has the name Brainwavz engraved on it, fine, no problem for me. Unless I am using the headphones, they will be placed on the headphone stand, and this name engraving is great PR for the company. I doubt that fingerprints on the stand will bother me. I have placed my stand next to my Bose radio/stereo, which I use for my CD and listening pleasure. I find the headstand such a convenience for me. The Brainwavz headphones I use have a zippered container, but I have my headphones all set for my use and the fit of my head. Leaving the headphones on my stand is okay, but this headphone stand is convenient, attractive and stays put.

The headphone stand came well packaged and encased in a plastic cover. No directions, but really, they are self explanatory. I would assume using soap and water or a glass cleaner is all you would need to clean the headphone stand. A product sample was provided for review purposes.

Recommended. prisrob 03-19-14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking stand, 25 Mar 2014
Mandy Payne "Is it just me?" (Hollywood, CA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Length:: 0:17 Mins

This is a very sturdy clear plastic. Surprisingly, while it does get some fingerprints, they aren't nearly as bad as I had anticipated.

Brainwavz makes a great product and my son thinks it is cool that the name is so emboldened on these. They're known for not being mainstream and rather serve a niche market of audiophiles. I guess he thinks that makes a statement about him. It is a bit esoteric and that's what he wants.

I made a quick video so you can see the size and maybe a better view of what you're getting. This is a great price for a headphone stand of this quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy stand for your "cans", 21 Aug 2014
Mr Baz - See all my reviews
(#1 REVIEWER)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)
Note: Brainwavz sent me a review sample, the opinion expressed here is my own view of the product

This headphone stand is rather solid in feel with very thick Perspex it's a fairly large size standing around 25.5cm tall and at the top/bottom it's around 12.5cm wide, the depth of the unit is 11.5cm approx. Because the stand is quite deep it's very secure and there is no risk of it falling over. The thickness of the Perspex is around 80mm, it's pretty beefy in build and I can't see this breaking I had a go at pulling it at the sides and not a hint of any problems quality wise here.

On the underside the Brainwavz name is "etched" into the material (not painted on)

An item like this has two attractions one is the practical side (ie to hold headphones) and the other is to "look good" this achieves both with a solid design, I tried a few pairs of headphone even smaller to mid sized ones fit snugly onto the stand, full sized cans also fit just perfectly with enough grip to stay on, but not too tight that you'd have trouble lifting them off. The deep design and flat edges on both sides means even heavier headphones won't fall over.

As for looks that's down to taste, I like the "trophy" styling and clean clear design, quality wise this is top tier with excellent moulding, well polished with no imperfections noted. If you're looking for something a bit "hip" headphone stand wise this won't disappoint. Chunky solid and attractive.

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my M1's, 27 Jan 2013
Considering the price of this item it's actually very nice quality and modern looking, and of course it does the job perfectly well at a fraction of the price of some others that look the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !!, 17 July 2013
Modern looking, sturdy and well made headphone stand at a fraction of other similar looking rivals.

I can't fault it in any way, it looks great and holds my full size headphones perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, well made and cheap, 19 April 2013
Not alot can be said about this except that it really does look as good in the flesh as the photos. Quality, heavy duty perspex which my gaming cans sit on perfectly. Mine actually has a small flaw in the persepex on the top, but you'll never notice it and frankly, for a shade over 20 this is a bargain.

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy., 15 July 2014
3dokid (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
I got a fancy pair of Sony Headphones, and this Headphone stand looks pretty cool with them on :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun 2014
Great for my sons gaming headphones! Better than the astro stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Jun 2014
Yes there are far more expensive products, but this does the job it was intended for and elegantly also. Delivery was super fast and the headphone stand is of very good quality. Holds my Sennheiser HD598 extemely well. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well sized modern looking stand, 1 Mar 2014
Great stand, very modern looking and fits very large headphones. It's not too wide so it doesn't squish down the pads but still holds firmly. The one main inconvenience is that with my DT990s I have to use two hands to take them off the stand as they do pinch just hard enough to hold on to the stand. It sounds like a silly complaint but its just a small annoyance having to lean over my desk.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›