5.0 out of 5 stars Good for women too
Published 7 months ago by Spikey

2.0 out of 5 stars its not as waterproof as i had hoped
wore it last Sunday for a walk and when I removed it my cloths were wet under the coat so had to find another set of waterproofs
Published 6 months ago by Mr. A. K. Thomson

2.0 out of 5 stars its not as waterproof as i had hoped, 15 Oct 2013
Mr. A. K. Thomson (oxfordshire England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for women too, 10 Sep 2013
I'm a 5'4 female and this mac is excellent. Unlike women's macs it is long enough to protect your legs (just above ankle length on me) It's also loose enough to move freely in, has large Velcro'd pockets, and a hood that doesn't blow off your head in the slightest breeze. It's light enough to carry in a largish bag, but not too flimsy. An excellent addition to a ladies wardrobe for autumn or spring. So good I may use it all winter with a thicker cardi underneath.

2.0 out of 5 stars Deceptive, 19 Jan 2014
This item of clothing does not look anything like the picture. It is not long at all, the length of the jacket is only just below the length of the sleeves, which in my opinion is not long for a coat it is jacket length.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not long long rain coat, 1 Feb 2014
Hackenbush "hak" (Witham, Essex, GB) - See all my reviews
The delivery was prompt and the product was well packaged. However, I was under the impression that I would get a rain coat that would go a bit below my knees, and a bit above my ankles. That is my idea of 'long'. This coat only goes a bit below the waist. So it is not what I expected. Otherwise the coat is quite good. Hence I can only give it three stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for our weather, 9 April 2014
needed badly for a long time
not commonly found in outdoor shops
great product !!!!!!
make it more known to small retailers

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for travel, 25 Mar 2014
light yet beautifully made and folds up nice in supplied pouch for travel esp with expectant weather globally being more wet

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof, 22 Mar 2014
I bought it as a gift for the man in my life. He is thrilled with the fit and especially the length.

4.0 out of 5 stars Universal Textiles Mens Waterproof Hooded Lightweight Long Outdoor Rain Coat, 16 Mar 2014
A bit bulkier/heavy than expected.
Ideal to wear if raining when setting off,
but I have purchased a lightweight mac to carry with me if rain is possible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 23 Feb 2014
This rain coat is of surprisingly good quality for the price. The seams are double stitched and sealed. It is very long and keeps your legs dry. Probably not the most fashionable item but it certainly keeps you dry. I didn't like the elasticated cuffs but that is a matter of choice. I went for a size larger than needed which proved a right decision because I can get it over everything even over a fairly thick overcoat. The carrying bag/case got thrown out because getting the coat back into it was a logistical nightmare. It needs a 'stuff bag' or similar.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 14 Feb 2014
i would recommend this product as the quality is very good and personaly the size fits well. The delivering is as expected.

ARRAY(0xa83eb9f0)