5.0 out of 5 stars Fibre optics colour changing fountain
The item was fairly described and was at a fair price.It was delivered fast and well packed. Very satisfied all round and would recommend to all
Published 4 months ago by Tony M.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fibre optic fountain
I'm afraid to say, on receipt of the above item it was broken and all the fibres weren't stuck to the holder. I have seen this sold somewhere else which is better quality and much cheaper.
However, the people who sold this item, did give me a full refund without ant hesitation and so, they get 10/10
Published 17 months ago by Suzanne rose

1.0 out of 5 stars Fibre optic fountain, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fibre Optics COLOUR CHANGING Fountain - NEW - Four Tier - Magical Display.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I hoped for., 24 Jan 2013
I bought this in order to calm someone who is scared of the dark. I did this because the NHS use fibre optic lights for calming children.
These are not very calming at all. Obviously, this is not the primary function, so I'm not marking it down too harshly. However, the materials aren't very good either. I'm sure I could have made something of a better quality myself.
That said, it's well-priced for something of its type, if a little expensive for what it actually is. If I broke it, I'd buy a better one for a higher price.
In its favour, it has multiple sequences, some of which are multi-colour. However the only real 'sequence' (as opposed to static colour) is reminiscent of bad Christmas tree lights.
I would recommend this to anyone who is having a 70s themed disco, or just wants a cheap alternative which provides some colour. Anyone else: stay away.

1.0 out of 5 stars optical illusion, 4 Feb 2013
Worked for about two minutes and then nothing. Nothing is exactly what this is. In the end you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fibre optics colour changing fountain, 27 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 13 Sep 2013
Mrs. A. Nicol (England) - See all my reviews
I totally love my Fibre Optic lamps and I totally recommend this new four tier changing fountain. This is absolutely
beautiful in the dark,so if you like fibre optics then this would be a great gift for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars fibres lamp, 10 July 2013
this was not as it was displayed in the picture , there is not that many fibres to it, so it didn't look like the displayed one

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for the bedroom, 23 May 2014
I got this because I'm afraid of the dark so this works as a night light for me it requires 3 AA batteries

3.0 out of 5 stars unused as yet, 14 Mar 2014
Can't fairly review this as I haven't yet used it.Our production has been postponed so it'll be a while before it is used.