5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit for Sennheiser PX100
I was put off buying this case, due to the many reviewers stating that the case is too small.
I went to Ebay instead, and bought a case with a Sennheiser tag on it. The Ebay case is good quality, but way too big! About an inch too big in width and length. I'm sending it back now, and I hope they refund me.

I then bought this case, as it is the only other...
Published 20 months ago by jaytei

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong measures
My headphones don't fit, because the inside measures roughly 14x6x4... waste of money.
The case seems strong at least, but I have no use for it.
Published 22 months ago by John

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit for Sennheiser PX100, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Headphone case 15cm x 8cm x 5cm for Sennheiser PX100 PX100 II PX200 PX200 II Brand New (Electronics)

I then bought this case, as it is the only other option I could find.
It is a perfect fit. Like a glove, it does not move around inside.
It is not a solid plastic case, but a hard fiber case. It can be squashed, but offers enough resistance to give protection.
I am very happy with this case and would recommend.
I do not know why the others complained about this case being too small.
Maybe the PX200's are bigger than the 100's?

Hope this helps

4.0 out of 5 stars Good slightly concerning, 10 July 2013
I bought this case for Senheiser PX200-II headphones, which fit but with a bit of squeezing. So while the case is nice and sturdy, I am worried about it causing long term problems with the headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 11 Jun. 2013
First of all, this case is for the px 100, 200 and 100-2, 200-2 not pxc 250 as the other review stated. It fits my px 200-2 nicely however, a little more space would have been appreciated. It is overall a good value and, as a matter of fact, the only one for these models.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice protective headphone case, 16 July 2013
I bought this case for a pair of Sennheiser PX200-II i headphones and they fit perfectly and are a far better storage solution for them over the bag that comes with them.

The pocket inside is useful for audio adapters, I have a 3.5mm splitter and 3.5mm mic/speaker splitter cable tucked in there too.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT PRODUCT, 16 Aug. 2013
Bought this for my husband, who does not like in-ear headphones. It hold his headphones and his MP3 player and the box looks expensive and is quite resiliant. Altogether a really great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just about fits my PX200 II Headphones, 6 Sept. 2013
Firstly, I am actually happy with the new case but only just.. Another 2-3 mill smaller and my headphones would not fit, I already have to squeeze them together to fit!

One disappointing thing though is my iPhone 4 doesn't fit as I'd hoped into the little pouch in the lid, not the end of the world though!

All in all I'm happy enough!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 21 July 2013
Tidy, well made unit with capacity to holds my earphones, aircraft adapter socket, USB lead and MP4 player.
Lovely juberly.

4.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 27 April 2014
excellent little case for your folding sennheiser ear phones also fits your i pod and adapters for the aeroplane its quite hard so offers good protection cant beat it for the price - a bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 8 Mar. 2014
I ordered this along with my new Sennheiser Px200II headphones. In spite of some reviews saying it isn't big enough, I found that the case easily holds the headphones, plus ipod.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 5 Aug. 2014
Hespro (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
I recently lost the bag for my PX200's on a plane and this is a perfect replacement. Headphones fit snuggly and there is a handy section to keep adaptors and other odds and ends.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›