on 20 November 2013
As a fan of John Betjeman I thought this book was a very enjoyable read,the book arrived in excellent condition and delivery was very prompt
on 9 December 2012
Exactly as advertised, lovely!
on 9 January 2013
John Betjeman has no hidden taste. Up front, no nonsence and a good read.Onw will always turn to his pages at the end of a long.day
on 22 January 2013
Content good - Publication quality poor! A new look at Betjeman on poor paper!
This wonderful man deserves better circulation
on 23 April 2016
Great - just what I wanted
on 1 February 2015
Would buy from again A+
on 14 January 2013
Bought this for my mum after reading a review of it in the Telegraph. She likes it very much. I would have preferred some illustrations but I suppose that the original articles may not have had any.
on 22 July 2014
A warm read
on 25 November 2012
I thought this would be an ideal present for my sister in law, but on receiving it the print was so small that it made it very diffficult for an older person to read. Some illustrations would have cheered the rather 'solid' book up.
on 28 December 2014