Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.16

on 10 December 2012
This is a wonderfully written, well edited and a very sincere novel. It's easy to read and I think it is perfect for a summer reading on the beach, cozy winter night in or even picking it up and reading chapters between a commute to work and back. The writer quickly draws you in, drawing you into the book with its vivid descriptions and fantastic scene settings. It's a romance, but also a tale of living and the perfect long, hot summer which I'm sure everyone has experienced once in their life which makes it even more a delightful read. Thumbs up for top editing, easy reading and a great book cover too!
on 24 December 2012
I loved this story, which was sexy, sweet and poignant. The narrator describes a very memorable summer in which she becomes very drawn to a charismatic and mysterious person. This is not a conventional love story, but a much more psychological look at what it really means to become infatuated with another person, when boundaries are unclear. The description is very evocative, the author paints a vivid picture of what it is to be young, living in a very beautiful place and totally living in the present moment. I must admit, I did shed a tear at the end (but I do not want to give anything else away!)
on 9 December 2012
I love this book, I couldn't put it down and read it in one go. I think it would be a perfect book to read on holiday laid in the sun with a drink in your hand. I think everyone can relate to this story and the characters are very real. I can highly recommend it, you won't be disappointed :)