4.0 out of 5 stars Very good
I like it not as good as Artimas Foul but it is still a good book worth buying. If this turns into a series I recommend it
Published 3 months ago by this is the best shoot them up...

2.0 out of 5 stars The Reluctant Reader!
Published 7 months ago by Hel's Fire

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 30 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Reluctant Assassin (WARP Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
i like this book because it has an end type feeling halfway into the book. i found it hard to read at the start with a lot of background info not revealed however once started its hard to put down. i would recommend this book to Artemis Fowl readers. i can easily relate chevron to mix of Holly and Mulch.

this book is also mysterious. a bit darke than AF but dwfintley giving you the sense that you are 1 step in front of the villian an 3 behind the heros.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 17 Jan 2014
I must say I was absolutely delighted with this book. We all know that Artemis Fowl is a hard act to follow, but I can't wait for the follow up to this! I loved the characters, especially Riley the orphan waif. What's not to like!
Dodgy FBI members, Victoriana poverty,and best of all TIME TRAVEL-that's me hooked!
Well worth a read folks. :}

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Colfer, 7 Dec 2013
I didn't purchase this book from Amazon, I brought it when Eoin Colfer came to our school! I must say that I am a huge Colfer fan, having read all the Artemis Fowl books (which I own), Half Moon Investigations, The Ledgend of... books and The Wish List. This book, although not as good as Artemis Fowl, was a very intricately weaved web of mystery, murder and fun! I really enjoyed the character of Chevron (Chevie) Sevano - the young FBI agent, who always seemed to get into trouble. She's a brilliant character full of sarchasm, a bit like Mulch Diggums, the dwarf in the Artemis Fowl series. Overall, this book is an excellent read for Colfer fans. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Reluctant Assassin (WARP Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all the books by this author, but have struggled to finish reading this one, perhaps because I enjoyed Artemis Fowl as a younger child than as a grown up man. Still a good read, and I would always recommend this author.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Reluctant Assassin, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Reluctant Assassin (WARP Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
A very good and entertaining story with the usual Colfer humour, hasn't quite got the appeal of the Artemis Fowl books though.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read!, 16 Sep 2013
C G Woodhouse (Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Having enjoyed many previous books bat Eoin Colfer - especially the Artemis Fowl series - I bought this with confidence.

And I was right! Bring on Book 2 ...

2.0 out of 5 stars The Reluctant Reader!, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Reluctant Assassin (WARP Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I had to drag myself through this in the hope that with every new chapter it would improve. It didn't. Chapters are too long and writing is clumsy. Don't like all Garrick's introspective thinking ~ seems like lazy writing and just doesn't feel like Eoin Colfer. He's better than this and if this had been his first book I doubt it would ever have been published! Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday read, 26 Aug 2013
Mrs (Kenilworth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Reluctant Assassin (WARP Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Book was great read all the Artemis fowl books and this looks to be the start of another great series. Would recommend to children and adults

2.0 out of 5 stars Where are we?, 24 Aug 2013
REH (Ferndown Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Reluctant Assassin (WARP Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I found this book quite hard to keep picking up to read.There was too much going backwards and forwards in time and I couldn't work out what was happening and why. I gave up in the end and never finished the book

ARRAY(0xb431d7e0)