on 27 February 2014
As the title suggests the pushchair is broken. The front wheel completely snapped whilst being pushed with my 2 girls inside. It has managed to get one star as I concede it is a beautiful pushchair with loads of useful bits including a little speaker for the children to calmly listen to music whilst pushing them. I just hope they can fix it....
on 9 November 2013
I like it , it's easy to drive, but the covers for the babies are ok just for the little one.
on 26 February 2014
I bought this as I wanted a light weight stroller for holidays and as I already had the phil nd teds double buggy I wanted something that was easy to bring to my grandparents house when they were looking after kids, nd for quick journeys ,it looks very impressive but it won't close when the foot muffs are on and you cant stand in the lashing rain trying to remove and put them on every time !! Lifting the very heavy buggy in and out of boot is another challenge its huge and we have an audi estate it just about fits in !! Not what I expected very disappointed
on 1 March 2014
I have a bugaboo donkey duo and its such a bulky pushchair takes forever to put up and down it was drive me and my husband mad, so enough was enough and i brought this cosatto double buggy and i am absolutely in love with this i love the colours the cosy toes everything is well made its sturdy and puts up in a matter of seconds!!

I highly recommend
on 9 August 2014
Perfect for my gorgeous granddaughters
on 23 March 2014
Not used this yet but have put it together and my lg loves it. The coseytoes are long enough for her long legs although it does look like it might catch on the wheel but as I've not been outside then unsure. The extra bit on the hoods is a very good idea and the seats do actually lie flat unlike some others models of pushchair. The brakes seem sturdy aswell. Very impressed so far.
on 9 August 2013
I was so happy first to have bought it as I read so many good reviews about the buggy. The handles are a way too short which made me hitting my feet against the back of the buggy whilst walking. which is more, the aluminum tube which connects the handle and the wheel broke when we were out walking with my twins!
And the it was only the fourth time when I was using it! I made some pictures and sent them to Cosatto customer service. However, all I heard from them is that I need to contact Amazon where I purchased it from! Very disappointing, won't buy Cosatto products again!
on 1 September 2013
Totally love it easy to put up and down my toddlers loves it.. great value for money great delivery service