Published 18 months ago by D. Owen

Published 9 months ago by Laura menzies

4.0 out of 5 stars It's excellent, don't rule it out over early teething problems., 17 Oct. 2013
D. Owen (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosatto Giggle 3-in-1 Travel System Giggle Car Seat Compatible (2013 Range, All Star) (Baby Product)
My partner and I bought one of these when they first came out, there were very few reviews available, so we made our decision based on spending time in our local store trying out different prams. We found for the price (which back then was around £400) the Giggle was a very attractive package. It sits below the Oysters and iCandy, but is on the same level in terms of build quality (I thought the Oyster actually felt quite flimsy in certain areas compared to this - the hood in particular seemed very lightweight and brittle).

You get a strong, light aluminium chassis, with easily interchangeable carry options - a travel cot, a stroller and (for an extra cost) a car seat. Changing between the different options is a doddle, they just clip straight on - you will need adaptors for the car seat to make it fit, but once you have fitted them to the seat you can leave them in place, so it's a once-only 20 second job to plug them in. Folding the Giggle down and putting it up is a breeze, and is super quick. It folds very flat, and takes up little room once stowed. The only design issue I have is that it can be quite easy to accidentally engage the brake while you're walking - which makes you look like a plonker. It never happens to my partner, so I can only assume it's my masculine feet and manly, commanding stride that causes the issue (at least that's what I tell myself to ease the shame of skidding the pram down the high street).

Earlier I compared the Cosatto to other prams in terms of build quality. I'm sure if you're reading this you will be aware of some issues that have been in the media about this pram - namely the spontaneous folding down. This is obviously a massive issue, but I'd urge you not to write off the Giggle as an option over it - the problem has now been fixed, it was a plastic bracket which, in certain batches, was too brittle. Cosatto actually tracked us down as purchasers and told us about the upgrade they have developed, and they will carry it out free of charge. If you have a Giggle and aren't sure if it's from a bad batch, you can check the serial number on the Cosatto website and this will tell you if you need to have the upgrade.

Since the issue is now resolved, I think the Giggle is an excellent choice, and now the price has dropped (presumably due to the publicity) it makes what has to be the best bargain out there at the moment.

I'd highly recommend this pram.

5.0 out of 5 stars So light and easy to move!, 31 Oct. 2013
Love this, I live 3 floors up so being lightweight is essential and this is perfect. Easy to use, pretty much spins on the spot and it's super cute! Tons of room in the carry cot :) One happy Mummy!

4.0 out of 5 stars A quirky, funky eye catching pram!, 20 Nov. 2013
A R Hartley "Monkey" (Hull, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Oh this has a mixed bag of reviews!, why? well its no secret that the early first batch of the Giggle 3 in 1 System had flaws. Quite serious flaws in fact, the folding hinge was very weak and failed causing the pram to collapse down. I have read some way off the mark reviews and seen some youtube videos claiming their child was thrown from the pram when it collapsed, well that's a lie! There is no way that could happen unless you were running down the street and god knows what speed and managed to catapult your child at the exact moment it failed.

Now Cosatto held their hand up and have sorted the problem with the early batch. Now don't get me wrong, it isn't perfect, but for the price tag it outshines most.

The Giggle is by far one of the best looking prams out there for design, using a 3 wheeled system which alot are adopting lately, it looks great and is fantastic to use.

The travel system comes with several items. First the pram itself, a carrycot, changing bag, changing mat and mess bag, chest pads and some cosy toes. The pram can be self facing or face out and you can buy separately the matching car seat.

Its quite small and compact but this is great for my misses who herself is on the short side, so the pram is easy to control and use. For when i push the mini me, it has adjustable handles which is a bonus for me as im over 6 foot and don't want to lurch over to push the pram.

The look of the pram is great, it really stands out the crowd. The quality of the pram is great too when compared to some other more expensive systems out there, it feels decent and well made, pretty sturdy considering how light this it. It also comes with a 4 year guarantee now for piece of mind.

Folding up and down is a doddle too, when down it fits easily into my car (the 2012 Fiat Bravo for those wondering what size car).

All in all i love this and would be more than happy to buy another if needed, a great little pram.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly satisfied, 5 Sept. 2013
Modern, easy to use and complete.
The best choice for my baby.
Warm if needed, the cosatto style is practical and striking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Lightweight, Brilliant Pushchair!!!, 29 Nov. 2013
I have just received my Cosatto Giggle 3 in 1 Pushchair in Treet! I have to say i am over the moon with the pushchair, it is everything i hoped it to be.

The Treet is a great color and funky design which is really eye catching and makes it stand out from all other pushchairs.
It is very lightweight and easy to handle, so easy that you can use it one handed. It offers enough storage space and is super easy to put up and down with just the click of a button, it also folds down nice and flat which takes up no room at all in the boot. The Carrycot is also an excellent addition, my daughter loves it, it feels very robust, quality and cosy with the detachable quilt to get my baby nice and warm, the hood is also nice and large to block out any wind or sun, It clips in nice and easy and comes off with the push of a button.

The Carseat is also excellent, very good quality and lightweight and also one of the most comfy carseats i have ever seen, the padded attachment for newborns is great and very snuggely.

I would give this pushchair 10/10 if i could but the rating will only allow me to go to 5.

Cosatto Customer Service is also amazing, they have bent over backwards for me and it is so much appreciated, really are a Number 1 Outstanding company.

5.0 out of 5 stars as expected and more, 4 Nov. 2013
pretty, cheerfull with practicality. modern versatile and will provide the child with safety until wheels no longer needed. Well pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased!, 29 May 2014
Perfect pushchair and much cheaper than getting it in retail stores. It is very light and the colours are unique. Very happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!, 28 May 2013
Colorful, light, easy to use and perfect for both a boy or a girl...We love it and would recommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, dont be put off by the bad reviews!, 3 Jan. 2014
This arrived yesterday and I cant wait to put it together. I tested it in mothercare and was really impressed by how easy it was change to the different stages. It is lightweight to manoeuvre but doesn't feel cheap or flimsy and isn't too bulky like others. I love the style and bright colours as I didn't want a boring pram. comes with a 4 year guarantee and free change bag which is a bonus. don't be put off by the bad reviews as there was a batch which had problems with collapsing but have been fixed now. Got this £120 cheaper on Amazon than in Mothercare so was even happier!

1.0 out of 5 stars So before I went any further with putting it all together before my little boy arrived I went on checked my batch code and It st, 11 July 2014
Bought this for my little boy who Was born January 2014, once I had bought it I was informed by a friend that this pram was on recall for a fault in the chasi. So before I went any further with putting it all together before my little boy arrived I went on checked my batch code and It stated my batch was fine. Now I've been using it for 5 months,had about 6 occasions 4 being where the pram has collapsed with my little boy in it while walking and the other 2 times being the brake just randomly going on while walking. Now I am over worried i contacted cosatto because the front wheel is not feeling safe at all it doesn't feel clicked in to place at all. When I'm out with my pram I don't feel safe taking it far incase it collapses again. For my baby only being 5 month old and paying just under 300 pounds I am upset too think a company can sell this product for newborn baby's when it collapses it isn't at all safe, for any child. I hope cosatto can help me change my views on this pram