4.5 out of 5 stars2,221
Size: size 4+|Unit Count: 124|Change
Price:£25.92+ £4.00 shipping

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 December 2015
I have been purchasing nappies through Amazon over several years now, and I have never had aproblem with them at all - ever.
The products supplied have always been genuine Pampers, in sealed boxes. Of course, I only go through Amazon, never through any other seller. This way, if anything goes wrong, I can just return it effortlessly.

Compared to the price you normally pay in the supermarkets and other shops for Pampers brand nappies, if you have Prime and Family activated, you recieve 20% off nappies - whch is huge, and adds up quickly. The best way to look at it is pence per nappy. Most of the time, through Amazon, you can get your nappies down to around 10p or 11p per nappy. In a regular shop, you're normally looking at around 15p per nappym depending on size of course. Also, remember to do the calculations, as rounding up and down can fool you !!. For example:

A quick look now, and i see im getting size 5 nappies from Amazon for £15.31 for 144 - so 10.6p per nappy - but Amazon price it at approx 11p per nappy.
Tesco are currently offering a deal on buy 2 lots of nappies (2 x 62 = 124 in total) for £14. So £14 for 124 - 11.29p per nappy - Teco price it at approximately 11p per nappy.

So if you just look at the approx price, it looks identical, but in actual fact there is a difference of 0.69p per nappy - so if you are buying 144 nappies, youd save 99.36p - almost £1, which is around 6% off. NOt a huge amount, but it all adds up, and bearing in mind this is Tescos special offer. Normally they be pricing it at around 15p per nappy, so considerably more. At 15p per nappy, youd be saving substantially, as purchasing 144 nappies would come in at £21.60, instead of the £15.31 Amazon are selling for, saving £6.29 or 29% off the higher price.

Do that every month, and you've saved yourself a tidy sum. Enough for Amazon prime? yes. Enough to pay for Amazon Prime for a year. Which is actually why i started using Amazon Prime. Its such a no brainer..

I can understand why many people are unhappy with being forced to join Prime to buy nappies - noone likes to be forced to do things.....but giving the product 1 star rating because they dont want to join Amazon Prime seems a bit unkind to me, as it looks like the product is bad, wen it clearly isnt in most peoples experiences.

The first time I looked at it, I punched in the numbers, worked out hown often I'd be buying nappies, worked out the average savings, and it came to... more than the cost of Prime. So by getting Prime, I could save some money, and get all the benefits of Prime still. And once you look, there are plenty of things to buy and save on, in Subscribe and Save. All in all, Prime, Amazon Family, and Subscribe and Save, have all saved me considerable amounts of money over the years, and i'd thoroughly recommend everyone to numbercrunch your needs, and see if it can save you a lot too!

Anyways, enough of the financial merits, although it is of course an important point.

The product itself is absolutely fine. I've never had a problem with an entire batch. Of course, the odd one might have the side fasteneings rip when i try and pull on them to put them on, maybe once or twice a year, but once every five hundred or one thousand nappies, i can live with that....

The convenience of having them deliver it regularly is reassuring, and as you know you're getting a massive bargain, it actually feels good to know you are saving money on a top branded item.

I'd highly recommend this product to anyone who has kids still in nappies. I'd highly recommend getting prime for a better deal. With one child, yuo will mostl likely need around 1 box a month, although sometimes you will slowly build up extra nappies, so the odd month you can skip. Amazon make it so easy to do. The only ting to be wary of is that the prices DO CHANGE. SO set an alert on your phone to check your subscribe and save items a day or two before they go out. That way, if you find its gone up to 14p per nappy, you can consider buying a different pack size, or slightly different nappy size that still works for you, to get a better deal, as often several of them are at 11p per nappy.
on 28 January 2014
Reading the last review, I've encountered the same problem. I have been buying Giga packs of Pampers No. 5 Nappies for about 10 months - up until now, I've been happy with the quality and performance of the nappies. However, the last batch was very disappointing as the quality was nowhere near as good as previous batches: the sides split regularly and the nappy itself appeared to be less absorbent, with my son frequently waking early in the morning soaked through. They were also unable to cope with large volumes of No. 2! I noticed that the designs on these nappies were different from previous packs, and I wonder weather they were not intended for the UK market? It would be good if Amazon could ensure consistency in the quality of these nappies from Pampers. Also, the price fluctuates from about £16 to £20 from month to month - I'd be willing to pay the additional amount to secure the usual high quality nappy.
1010 comments|143 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 27 January 2013
Size: size 4+|Unit Count: 124|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Having tried store brands as well as the main competitor's offerings, I have to say that Pampers are the best in the category for comfort and fit. I would also say that they absorb the best with the "wet feeling" far less present after a good night's sleep. My wife swears by these and glares in askance whenever I succumb to the cheaper offers from Huggies. (having put both in succession the Huggies are stiffer and there is a noticeable give at the thighs. There is also far more pouching with a wet load)

Spanning the very noticeable gap between 4 (7-18kg) and 5 (11-25kg)- the size 4+ (9-20kg) gives just the right fit for the inbetweeners.

Seeing that certain stores have occasional offers where two boxes of around 60 nappies(each) the 124 for save and subscribe price is par for course. Ordering them singly just isn't cost effective enough. The fact that you're getting this at this price each time you order means you won't have to go chasing offers/ stocking up. As they are packaged in individual bags of 31, you can store them more conveniently and discard the box or let your kid have his boat/car/ house etc for the month!
on 19 March 2015
They're nappies and do what nappies do. Not had any problems with the product - everything our baby has managed to squeeze into them has been successfully contained, but we've not been so neglectful as to try and leave the poor mite in the same nappy for 12 straight hours. What I have a massive, planet-sized problem with is Amazon's new policy of only selling essential baby care items to those who want to part with £80 a year for some rubbish called Prime. Nappies and baby wipes are not luxury items and this tactic stinks of corporate greed. Shame on you.
77 comments|102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2014
We swear by the Pampers brand after trying several other premium and own brand products. However, unless there is an in-store promotion they can be prohibitively expensive. Thankfully, the Mega Box on Amazon takes away a lot of the pain of the price. Furthermore, you know pretty much how many you will use on a weekly basis, making it perfect for a subscribe and save purchase, giving you even more money off.
Performance wise these have been superb, they absorb forever and never seem to leak, unlike some others which made our daughter constantly wet! They also seem to be very nice and comfortable to wear, making it a great combination.
VINE VOICEon 25 January 2013
Size: size 4|Unit Count: 132|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
In an ideal world I'd be using real (i.e. reusable) nappies but this being the real world, I don't. We wanted to at least use right-on eco-friendly Nature Babycare nappies but they just didn't do the job at least with our baby - comparatively stiff and uncomfy feeling, prone to leaks etc. We ended up trying all the major brands before settling on Papmers which are far and away the best we've encourntered: lightweight and malleable so they seem comfy, seldom if ever leak, and crazily absorbant... after a 12+ hour sleep, they're saturated but he's bone dry. He has had nappy rash once in 14 months. I will never try another brand again.
on 22 December 2014
I have been buying these nappies from Amazon for well over a year and never had any problems, but it seems just recently the quality has plummeted. They do not keep my baby dry at all, and after just an hour of wear they are soaking through. The supermarket is the way Togo to guarantee quality I'm afraid.
on 22 March 2016
Great value for money at 10p a nappy - my son sometimes sleeps 13 hours in the same nappy (overnight) and he hasn't had nappy rash at all (he's nearly 8 months and we have used pampers since he was born).
Buying from the supermarket I probably would have swapped down to the own brand ones when he was ready for size 4s as they were marginally cheaper however reviews of Aldi nappies (which seem to be considered the best own brand ones) were that size 4s were prone for leaking and not great for overnight use. I haven't yet had a size 4 pampers nappy leak so no complaints.
on 6 May 2016
Pampers have recently revamped their Baby Dry nappies with 3 channels which claim to hold even more with less bulkyness in the morning for up to 12 hours of dryness. They're advertised as 'up to 2 x dryer'. I therefore thought I'd give them a try to see if they were better than the Asda little angels I usually use on my little girl.

After about a week of using them I'm not sure they're 2x as dry in the morning after 11-12 hours of sleep but I would say they're less bulky. The inside of the nappy is damp in the morning and feels quite wet if you press on it, which i imagine is similar to a child sitting. However I am comparing them to Asda's Little Angels and not the previous version of Pampers. They appear to be a good fit and so far we've had no leaks. She's never had nappy rash and this hasn't changed since swapping to New Pampers Baby Dry.

The only negative I can see is the price, in the supermarket they are twice the price of my usual nappies. However they are much more comparable if you purchase them via Amazon with Prime and Family. Still more expensive but not as much (about 66p per 44 nappies at the time of this review or 1.5p a nappy). This price difference is why I've given them 4 stars.

I suppose it depends if you are brand loyal or if you want a good nappy which performs as well. I'm sorry Pampers but despite the redesign I'll be sticking with Asda as the performance is definitely comparable and the price is better!
on 29 May 2015
As others have said not being forced to join Amazon Prime to make a purchase. Hopefully the volume of complaints will help Amazon realize this was a bad idea.