4.0 out of 5 stars reasons for review
Very effective product but feels rather tacky on the skin. Also appears to stain necklines. perhaps I use too much? This is my second bottle and I think it moisturises more than three in one cream. Has lasted approx. two months plus.
Published 21 months ago by Dibs

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Combination Skin
Published on 2 Mar. 2013 by sholao

4.0 out of 5 stars reasons for review, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Moisturiser + Serum Duo SPF20 - 40 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 Feb. 2013
The 7 in 1 moisturiser and serum duo is now the one product I would not do without! It really does help with the signs of ageing and smells lovely too :) It is a little pricey but as you don't need to buy all the products that are in it separately, you are effectively saving a fortune! I would recommend this product to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cream, 21 Nov. 2013
This cream does what it says, I would recommend to anyone, just ordered another 3. I'v only been using it for a week & my Husband can see the difference any help is good as I am 65 and found this is one of the best creams Iv used, as I have always looked after my skin. And you dont need a lot, goes on smoothly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Combination Skin, 2 Mar. 2013
I always use Oil of Olay products so was very happy to see this moisturiser & serum duo. The packaging looks really good & the moisturiser felt nice on the skin. However, after a few days use I realised it is way too heavy for comination skin as I broke out! Not the result I wanted!! May be suitable for other skin types, but to other combination skin type ladies, I say, it's too heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for pore minimizer, 8 Jan. 2015
Really amazed with this product, ive been recommanded by a worker from superdrug as i have big pores and dehydrated skin texture. After I used it i found a big difference! My pores started to fade after a week and now its completely gone! This product last me more than 3months now! I would recomand this to everyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars thicker than normal olay, 28 Jan. 2014
If you are used to the normal total effects cream this is thicker and harder to rub in. Used by itself it feels good but have had problems with feeling greasy still when applying makeup soon after.

3.0 out of 5 stars What did I expect?, 19 Mar. 2013
A very pleasant cream to use but If I was expecting any noticeable improvements then I have been rather disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cream!, 22 April 2015
This is an excellent cream. My sister recommended it to me. I should add, I’m not a believer in these things (anti ageing creams/ pore minimisers) making an actual difference to my life, but since I started using this two months ago I’ve had comments on my skin looking nice from several diffferent people. I've never in my whole life, ever had comments on the quality of my skin.

I have combination/ oily skin, so i think it's worth noting that yes as people say below, it is thicker than other creams, but the trick really is to use a pea-sized amount on your face straight after you've come out of the shower/ washed your face with hot water - that way it just melts in quickly and is easier to blend into your skin. For best results I would suggest washing your face night (before bed) and day (after getting up). That is also have SPF 20 is an added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refresh dried out!, 9 July 2014
This was for a friend with dry patches and a tiered look, city dirt skin, I call it, but this can improve that dried out look that arrives from over washing and long train journeys.. She is happier, which is why I bought it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Jun. 2014
I can see some changes already, some of the lines next to my eyes are smoother now. Also the SPF 20 it's a bonus.
Will buy it again