4.0 out of 5 stars reasons for review
Very effective product but feels rather tacky on the skin. Also appears to stain necklines. perhaps I use too much? This is my second bottle and I think it moisturises more than three in one cream. Has lasted approx. two months plus.
Published 22 months ago by Dibs

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Combination Skin
Published on 2 Mar. 2013 by sholao

4.0 out of 5 stars reasons for review, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Moisturiser + Serum Duo SPF20 - 40 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 Feb. 2013
The 7 in 1 moisturiser and serum duo is now the one product I would not do without! It really does help with the signs of ageing and smells lovely too :) It is a little pricey but as you don't need to buy all the products that are in it separately, you are effectively saving a fortune! I would recommend this product to everyone!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Combination Skin, 2 Mar. 2013
I always use Oil of Olay products so was very happy to see this moisturiser & serum duo. The packaging looks really good & the moisturiser felt nice on the skin. However, after a few days use I realised it is way too heavy for comination skin as I broke out! Not the result I wanted!! May be suitable for other skin types, but to other combination skin type ladies, I say, it's too heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for pore minimizer, 8 Jan. 2015
Really amazed with this product, ive been recommanded by a worker from superdrug as i have big pores and dehydrated skin texture. After I used it i found a big difference! My pores started to fade after a week and now its completely gone! This product last me more than 3months now! I would recomand this to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cream, 21 Nov. 2013
This cream does what it says, I would recommend to anyone, just ordered another 3. I'v only been using it for a week & my Husband can see the difference any help is good as I am 65 and found this is one of the best creams Iv used, as I have always looked after my skin. And you dont need a lot, goes on smoothly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 Jun. 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I must admit, I am surprised by how well this cream works. Conventional wisdom is that serum should be applied before moisturiser and left to soak in. I expected this cream to be a good moisturiser (it is Olay after all) but to leave me without the plumpness of a serum.

I am very happy to say it works a treat! Just as good as a two step application and obviously half the time. The bottle is pretty, quality plastic with a firm effective pump. It doesn't give too much out (I hate that, it's so annoying) and the swirls of the two products are super cute to look at.

Olay never lets you down. Brilliant stuff and great price for the quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars thicker than normal olay, 28 Jan. 2014
If you are used to the normal total effects cream this is thicker and harder to rub in. Used by itself it feels good but have had problems with feeling greasy still when applying makeup soon after.

3.0 out of 5 stars What did I expect?, 19 Mar. 2013
A very pleasant cream to use but If I was expecting any noticeable improvements then I have been rather disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay!, 24 April 2015
This moisturiser is lovely - rubs in well and not greasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 18 Jun. 2015
Must be good as my daughter always asks for this for her birthday year after year!