on 28 March 2013
Am really impressed with this product - it does exactly what it promises to do on the easy to open packaging! Love the moisture bars - you can really feel the benefit of them. Found the razor bigger than what I'm used to but it was well designed and easy to hold and use. It made my legs feel really silky and smooth so I would definiteley buy this product again
VINE VOICEon 20 February 2013
I was given the Venus and Olay razor to test for Amazon vine. At the time, I was impressed with the razor itself, not so impressed with the cost!

Anyway, after a week of using the blade that came with the razor, I really noticed a difference in the condition of my legs. Previously, even if I used shaving gel, I would always cut myself. Not with these. I also loved that I wasn't messing around with razor and gel, while standing on one leg in the shower.

The blades themselves shave as good as any others I have tried and leave my legs feeling moisturised. I find that I have to go over my armpits more than once but not a problem on my legs. Maybe it's the awkward shape? It's not a huge problem anyway.

Now, as many people have commented on, these are expensive. But, in my experience, they last two weeks-ish. That means in a pack of six, they would last me 3 months or so. I think that's reasonable. The disposable razors I used before were three for five pounds and one would last a week. Add on the cost of shave gel and I think it's roughly the same amount of money.

For the convenience and quality, I will continue to buy these for the forseeable future!
on 4 August 2015
First off ill just start with the fact that I'm a male cyclist and these were bought by me for me.

Down sides is quality control as a few others have said sometimes the odd blade is blunt to the point of being painful & overall the price is pretty high.

However they are still a rather good deal, as most of the cartridges I have used have been very good with a great finish when in use so whilst they look expensive you do get what you pay for. The blades can be used with or without shave cream & unlike other multi blade cartridges don't seem to bind up with hair.

Yes the head is massive if your used to a disposable but it sits well on the legs and the handle is pretty comfortable.
on 28 June 2015
Quite a few of the blades were blunt actually and hurt my skin because they were quite harsh to use. I broke out in hives and had a rash. The ones that weren't blunt worked fine and have me a brilliant smooth finish. I think some of this blades were faulty but as a busy mum I could never find the time to report the fault. Be ware that you may face the same problem.
on 16 May 2014
I have had disposable razors that do not miss a spot. The olay on the razors feel nice on your skin but it's no good because it doesn't reach the hairs properly. I will definitely go with another Venus razor as I have in the past but the olay bars stop the razor actually doing anything.
on 3 September 2014
I love these razors and despite their cost will no longer use any other brand. I love the smell of the moisture bar and always get a number of good shaves out of each razor. The first shave is always the smoothest and softest though. Almost makes shaving legs enjoyable. Almost.
on 22 October 2014
I LOVE these. They leave my legs/underarms feeling smooth and just by wetting them they get decently lathered so any shaved areas are left smooth and without irritation. I will defiantly order another pack when these run out.
on 15 April 2014
I've used various brands before but find this one very smooth on my skin, especially underarm which tends to be sensitive to rough treatment. Highly recommended.
on 2 November 2015
I do think this blades are expensive, but they are lovely, a real treat. The moisturising bars last surprisingly long and always make for a nice smooth shave.
on 4 July 2015
Silky smooth shave & no need for shaving gel. They don't last as long as I would suspect, but it is probably more hygienic to change more often!