5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these headphones
Published 12 months ago by Steven Bowley

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to work with windows 7 but it does not work at all.
this not working could be related to Windows 7 bluetooth drivers being at fault. Where I feel the product lacks is that it provides no instructions or advice for connecting to Windows 7. It would be very useful to have some instruction and if necessary where to get a driver that works with the device or better still provide a driver with the product that will allow...
Published 4 months ago by Mr Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these headphones, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Bluedio Brand New 8 Sound Track Stereo Sound 3.0 Bluetooth Headphones HIFI Bluetooth Wireless Headset (Electronics)
These are a great pair of headphones, bluetooth wireless, noise cancelling, nice leather ear pads. I bought them to take on a flight to the states to drown out aiplane noise and they worked great. There's a micro-SD card slot so if your Kindle/Iphone dies (and it probably will way before the lithium battery on the headphones does) you can play mp3's direct from the headphones. Volume and Track change is done via nice big buttons on the right earpad, so you feel like La Forge from Star Trek. If you're not into the whole wireless thing, you can still connect via a regular audio jack (so you can watch in-flight movies). The noise cancelling is good, some audio bofs will probably highlight better examples of this technology, but with these you can hear your own heartbeat in between tracks (or maybe its just the blood pumping around your ears after a nice DJ Shadow track) which in my book is pretty good! I was hoovering the other day (Vacuming to my friends across the Atlantic) with these on, and had to keep checking if the hoover was still switched on. At one point the plug fell out the socket and I carried on for a few minutes until the track ended - Noise cancelling? You bet!! Sound quality is also good, I'm using the JetAudio App for the Kindle fire, which lets you play around with the bass and other effects. You'll start to re-discover bands you thought you knew - Gomez 'bring it on' never sounded so good. The packaging is really nicely designed - you'll be showing your friends and family - `hey, look at the box my headphones came in!!` ..they will be impressed... The headphones come with a little velvet carry bag, and did I mention they're foldable? If you have a spare 150 or $200 and want to look like everyone else, you can get a pair of Dr Dre's. If you'd rather spend half as much and have a pair that are wireless and have the word Revolution! written on the headband...buy these. You won't be disappointed. If you are, you can return them, to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good service, 10 Nov 2013
I sent these headphones back only because it's not possible to listen the music via cable if the headphones are not charged. I wanted to have two options: 1. To listen the music via bluetooth 2. To listen music via cable, when the battery is empty.
Unfortunately headphones shall be charged if you want to use them (via bluetooth or via cable).

But I would like to highlight the seller's service and communication level. Always response in time, willing to help and trying to find compromise to solve problem.
I would definitely choose this seller in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Value and great sound, 25 May 2013
Purchased these afer seeing some good reviews on Youtube/Amazon.

They are super headphones and fantastic value for the money and are VERY comfortable even when worn for long periods.

Can be used cordless or 'wired in' and ALSO has an inbuilt Micro SD slot so you can load songs on to that as a backup, so if your 'source' battery goes flat, a push of the button on your headset and off you go ... literally music to your ears ;-)

Initially the 'sound' quality from these Bluedio headphones via my ipod was not good (though direct from Micro SD quality was fab so i blame the ipod LOL) and if i had not done loads of research before buying and read other reviews stating 'needs an equalizer app' I would probably have returned them as the music quality was a bit muffled/muddy from my ipod ... not 'hissy' but just sounded 'wrong' ,but knowing i needed an Equalizer app i again did some research and found a really good FREE app called TUNESHELL (which i also recommend ... easy to use and was so impressed with Tuneshell that i bought the paid version as i got some 'extras' like 'cover flow' ) and after tweaking the EQ settings WOW ... an orchestra playing between my ears even from my ipod :-)

Am really pleased with these headphones (and Tuneshell) and would definitely recommend them both

UPDATE 23rd March 2014

Almost a year on, I inherited my husbands old laptop (Windows 7) which isn't 'bluetooth' enabled so I couldn't use my Bluedios
....... I purchased a little Bluetooth dongle on Ebay for 2.45 plugged it in, let it install its drivers and after a bit of searching /tweaking of my laptop configurations, finally managed to search and 'pair' and can now listen to my music/movies via my Bluedio's.

Am a happy bunny :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, forget Beats. These are just as good and a lot lot lot cheaper., 14 Aug 2013
These headphones are awesome, tons of bass. Sometimes to much base, but coupled with my Xperia Z these headphones beat everyone hands down.

Nice to wear and very light, only issue is that they do leak some noise to the other people around you. But you can turn the music down and noise cancellation still only allows you to hear the music.

Example of how good the noise cancellation is. I had these on and the music wasn't mega loud, then I walked passed a guy playing the bag pipes in the High St of Glasgow and I couldn't hear them, just my music. Awesome!!!! :)

If your looking for a good pair of bluetooth head phones, buy these :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, eventually, 6 Jun 2013
Like others before me have pointed out, out of the box these do not impress when used in Bluetooth mode. Overall the sound is quite muddy and the bass muffled and top-heavy. The mid-range is not too bad but the treble (for me) is too thin. I am using them with my Samsung Galaxy S2 (not the best for music anyway) using the Rocket Player audio player app. Fortunately, Rocket Player comes with an equalizer, so, after spending some time adjusting the sound with this, I think I have reached an acceptable compromise between sound quality and convenience. I only ever intend using these in Bluetooth mode with my phone anyway, so I'm happy enough. Of course, there are the added benefits of being able to use them as wired headphones and the capability of listening to music directly from a micro SD (up to 64GB) card once installed. For me, the headphones perform better in both these modes, but I'm not surprised to discover that. They will never be able to compete with high-end wired headphones (I can vouch for that), or probably even with ones using Bluetooth APT-X (I don't have any so can't compare, and my S2 doesn't support it anyway), but I don't think that should surprise anyone either.
So, for a set of well-packaged, good quality, multi-functional headphones with Bluetooth, they represent good value for money in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bluedio Headphone Highly Recommended, 18 July 2013
I have had these headphones for about 4 months now and I recommend them without reservation. For those who have not read the very detailed 6 page booklet explaining all of the functions in 12 words or less, please note the headphones have an equalizer built in - the settings are preset and you can cycle through the choices by pressing the upper of the three buttons on the side. My guess is there are 5 settings but do not hold me to that. For corded/bluetooth/phone-headset/microSD-MP3 playing headphones they cannot be beat. I am quite sure they are not active noise-canceling but the noise isolation capabilities really make that unnecessary. Note, they can be heard by people around you more than most other headphones but the sound (with the desired eq setting) is far better than almost any other headphone I have ever had and several were 4-5 times what these cost. They do not collapse to a small package but they are quite sturdy and can take a lot of abuse. I use them mostly with the built-in MP3 player with a 16 GB micro-SD card loaded with about 6000+ songs almost exclusively and the rechargeable battery will last all day. I like variety and could not find any playlist file format these would recognize so I took the manual approach and copied them onto the SD card in a random order. If you are on the fence about purchasing these headphones, do yourself a favor and buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bluetooth headphones, 30 May 2014
Southpaw Brit (Stockport, Cheshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I got these on the strength of the reviews, and they are perfect for what I wanted them for - recording drums/guitars without being 'tethered' to my computer. The sound quality is superb (bassy, but that's the way I like it!), the design is classy, the package is cleverly designed & intuitive, and it's fantastic value for money.

Other reviewers have said that these compare favourably to Beats - They may well do, but I have no frame of reference, and wouldn't pay the amount that Beats cost, hence picking these up.

My only wrinkle with these was getting them to work with the supplied cable, which is a little bit fiddly as they have to be turned on, and put to a specific setting, but once you know how to do it, it's pretty easy. Fantastic headphones which I can't recommend highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! Worth it!, 20 May 2014
Had this now for 5 months. Still works perfectly fine. I took me some time to figure out how to work it but that's just me and I'm terrible with technology but I'm fine with it now. It's great. Definitely worth it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars bluedio, 9 May 2014
i have micro card in with lots of songs wot i do is put more trebell on my songs be for i put micro card in very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 April 2014
Fantastic the best headphones I have ever purchased perfect for drowning out noise at work and they last ages on one charge would absolutely recommend anyone to buy them.